SuperBINGO: How it works
Mayors get to take part in an all-prize SuperBINGO lottery!
There are no timers and any other time limits: take your time to complete the tasks at your own pace. SuperBINGO is a new permanent feature of SuperCity.
What is Bingo?
In case you don’t already know, Bingo is a kind of lottery in which a player matches numbers on a card with the numbered balls the game host draws at random. When a player finds the selected numbers are arranged on their card in a row, column or diagonal, they call out “Bingo!” to alert all participants and win a prize.
How Bingo works in SuperCity?
1. To get a numbered ball you need to complete a task.
Just as in real Bingo, tasks are generated randomly but along with that, their difficulty depends on your level.
2. The letter on the left of the task shows from what column you’ll get the ball after completing the task: B, I, N, G or O. As always, you can do all the tasks at the same time.
3. The numbered balls you collected are marked on the card with a purple spot. The star in the center is already marked.
How to get a reward?
Right after you make up a row, column or diagonal, you get a chest with a prize set. Usually a set contains resources (energy, goods, experience points) + other prizes. Full list of possible prizes is always visible (click the “?” icon below the chest).
1. After a task is completed, the next one comes in 5 minutes (you can skip the waiting time for Superbucks);
2. After a reward for Bingo is received, the next Bingo card comes in 8 hours (you also can skip the waiting time for Superbucks).
Does SuperBINGO look like a new twist of the randomized quest feature in Easter Park, Honeymoon Hotel or Storyteller’s House but without the usual timers and time limits?
Are you ready for the SuperBINGO challenge?