Christmas Team event is on its way!
The Christmas Adventure starts on December, 14: hurry to join a team or create your own! The more teammates, the easier to reach the goals 😀
Team building rules are below.
What is the team event?
During the team event players cooperate in teams and complete tasks to reach the common goal. Each team’s goal is collecting Letters to Santa and receiving gifts for them 🙂
This event is available for level 25+ players.
The event is divided to 2 stages: team building and tasks completing.
Stage 1: Team building
Team building lasts till December, 14 9:30 UTC (4:30 EST).
You can either create your own team (you become a captain) or join another team by sending a request first:
If you create your own team, you can send invitations to your friends and accept or decline other players’ requests.
– Choose wisely who you accept: once a player joins, they can’t be deleted from the team!
– Once your team is full (5/5 members), all the pending requests will be denied.
If you send a request to another team, you should wait for acceptance or rejection from a team’s Captain.
– You can send up to 5 requests.
– You can call off your request if a Captain hasn’t considered it yet.
– If you sent several requests, you would join the team which accepted you first. Once you join the team, you can’t leave it! All the other pending requests would be cancelled automatically.
Important: Teams of 1 to 5 members are allowed, but the more teammates, the easier collecting Letters to Santa is (the required number of Letters is the same for all the teams, no matter how many members in a team).
Tasks are individual for each team member and their difficulty depends on player’s level.
Important: If you won’t join a team or create your own before Stage 2 starts, you can’t participate in the Christmas Adventure event.
Stage 2: Tasks completing
Stage 2 starts on December, 14 9:30 UTC (4:30 EST) and lasts for 10 days.
All the team members work for a common goal completing tasks. You receive one Letter to Santa for helping one character (similar to “Haunted manor” quest).
As we said earlier, tasks are individual for each team member and their difficulty depends on player’s level.
Total number of collected Letters (by all team members) is shown at the bar in “Quests” tab. Once your team collects the required number of Letters, all the team members get rewards:
- Milestone 1: 45 Letters at the bar – 25 glass baubles, Santa’s postbox, 45-energy packs x2;
- Milestone 2: 120 Letters at the bar in total – Christmas kiosk, Tree with an owl;
- Milestone 3: 225 Letters at the bar in total – Wish Station (2018 coins, 2-4 energy, 4-6 glass baubles every 18 hours; requires 9×9 squares; can be placed anywhere).
Similar event: Haunted Manor