New quest: Enlightening Lecture!
That’s how inspiration works 😉 After John’s school lecture it’s decided to build a Petting Zoo in the city!
Help Carolina and other citizens get this done, Mayor!
You’ll get bunch of rewards—by the way, the Petting Zoo will drop pearls!
The most successful players will receive extra rating prizes, and three winners of each group will be rewarded with Animal Lover Cups 😉
📌 Conditions and details as follows.
Available to start for level 15+ players.
Lasts till June, 27 13:00 UTC (9:00 EST) for all the players.
To receive the rewards, you need to collect Paw tokens.
There are on-the-way rewards and extra rewards after receiving the main prize:
- Reward 1: 10 Paw tokens collected: 3500 coins, 250 goods, 3 Cupcakes (1 Cupcake = 10 energy);
- Reward 2: 30 Paw tokens collected: Balloon stall, 7 Cupcakes;
- Reward 3: 100 Paw tokens collected: Veterinary clinic;
- Reward 4: 180 Paw tokens collected: 25 pearls, 10 Cupcakes;
- Reward 5: 300 Paw tokens collected:
– Petting Zoo (3,500 coins, 2-4 energy, 3-5 pearls every 24 hours; requires 7×7 squares; can be placed everywhere except Snow Plateau).
After receiving the main prize, you can continue completing the tasks and get extra rewards. There’s a set of 3 extra rewards which go round and round unlimited times:
- Extra reward 1: +70 more (370) Paw tokens collected — 12,500 coins, 3 Cupcakes;
- Extra reward 2: +80 more (450) Paw tokens collected — 400 goods, 7 Cupcakes;
- Extra reward 3: +120 more (570) Paw tokens collected — 15 pearls, 10 Cupcakes;
- and so on, starting with Extra reward 1 again.
How to collect Paw Tokens?
You can get Paw tokens completing tasks in the offer window.
All the tasks have a value. The number of Paw tokens you get after completing a task depends on this value. You can get 2, 3 or 5 Paw tokens for a task (see offer window).
You can do 3 tasks with a different value at the same time. Also, there’s no need to wait till you finish all 3 current tasks: you can do them in any order, as you wish to.
Important! Tasks are generated randomly (there are more than 1,000 different tasks) but its difficulty depends on the player’s level. This means that the least valuable tasks for high-levels might be harder than the most valuable tasks for beginners.
As usual, you can finish a task with Superbucks. The cost of finishing depends on the number of collected items: the less items are left to collect, the less cost for finishing is.
Important! All the collected items will be written off after you finish a task with Superbucks.
There is a 2 hour cooldown before the next task with the same value appears.
If you don’t wanna wait, you can skip the cooldown with Superbucks.
All the players are automatically divided into groups per 100 players approximately (the number of members may vary during the quest as some players may start completing the quest later) and compete with each other within a group. A group is formed depending on players’ levels and activity.
❗ Different groups DON’T INTERACT WITH EACH OTHER, this is NOT a team competition at all 🙂
You need to collect at least 10 Paw Tokens to take part in the Rating competition.
After the quest ends, players who take first 25 places receive the extra rewards:
- 1st place: Animal Lover Gold Cup, 50 Superbucks + 50 pearls;
- 2nd place: Animal Lover Silver Cup, 30 Superbucks + 30 pearls;
- 3rd place: Animal Lover Bronze Cup, 20 Superbucks + 25 pearls;
- 4-6th places: 15 Superbucks + 20 pearls;
- 7-10th places: 10 Superbucks + 20 pearls;
- 11-15th places: 5 Superbucks + 20 pearls;
- 16-20th places: 20 pearls;
- 21-25th places: 15 pearls.