Red wine? 🍷 White wine? 🥂 Guess it doesn’t matter as long as it is French wine😁
Let’s continue our summer adventures in France with this new quest!
Play now: https://apps.facebook.com/super_city_game
New quest: French Holiday!
You’ll get bunch of rewards — by the way, the French Vineyard will drop pearls!
The most successful players will receive extra rating prizes, and three winners of each group will be rewarded with Winemakers Cups 😉
📌 Conditions and details as follows.
Available to start for level 15+ players.
Lasts till August 20, 14:00 UTC (10:00 EST) for all the players..
To receive the rewards, you need to collect Badges.
There are on-the-way rewards and extra rewards after receiving the main prize:
- Reward 1: 10 Badges collected: 10 French fences, 250 goods, 3 Cupcakes (1 Cupcake = 10 energy);
- Reward 2: 50 Badges collected: Green grape, 12,000 coins;
- Reward 3: 120 Badges collected: 2 Vineyards, 7 Cupcakes;
- Reward 4: 220 Badges collected: Seafood Shop;
- Reward 5: 450 Badges collected:
– French vineyard (2,700 coins, 2-4 pearls every 18 hours; requires 8×8 squares; can be placed everywhere except Snow Plateau).
After receiving the main prize, you can continue completing the tasks and get extra rewards. There’s a set of 3 extra rewards which go round and round unlimited times:
- Extra reward 1: +70 more (520) Badges collected — 12,500 coins, 3 Cupcakes;
- Extra reward 2: +50 more (570) Badges collected — 400 goods, 5 Cupcakes;
- Extra reward 3: +80 more (650) Badges collected — 10 French fences, 7 Cupcakes;
- and so on, starting with Extra reward 1 again.
How to collect Badges?
You can get Badges completing tasks in the offer window.
All the tasks have a value. The number of Badges you get after completing a task depends on this value. You can get 2, 3 or 5 Badges for a task (see offer window).
You can do 3 tasks with a different value at the same time. Also, there’s no need to wait till you finish all 3 current tasks: you can do them in any order, as you wish to.
Important! Tasks are generated randomly (there are more than 1,000 different tasks) but its difficulty depends on the player’s level. This means that the least valuable tasks for high-levels might be harder than the most valuable tasks for beginners.
As usual, you can finish a task with Superbucks. The cost of finishing depends on the number of collected items: the less items are left to collect, the less cost for finishing is.
Important! All the collected items will be written off after you finish a task with Superbucks.
There is a 2 hour cooldown before the next task with the same value appears.
If you don’t wanna wait, you can skip the cooldown with Superbucks.
All the players are automatically divided into groups per 100 players approximately (the number of members may vary during the quest as some players may start completing the quest later) and compete with each other within a group. A group is formed depending on players’ levels and activity.
❗ Different groups DON’T INTERACT WITH EACH OTHER, this is NOT a team competition at all 🙂
You need to collect at least 10 Badges to take part in the Rating competition.
After the quest ends, players who take first 25 places receive the extra rewards:
- 1st place: Gold Winemakers Cup, drops 3-5 Superbucks and 3-5 pearls every 24 hours from 20 August 2018 to 4 September 2018 14:00 UTC (10:00 EST);
- 2nd place: Silver Winemakers Cup, drops 2-4 Superbucks and 2-4 pearls every 24 hours from 20 August 2018 to 4 September 2018 14:00 UTC (10:00 EST);
- 3rd place: Bronze Winemakers Cup, drops 1-3 Superbucks and 1-3 pearls every 24 hours from 20 August 2018 to 4 September 2018 14:00 UTC (10:00 EST);
- 4-6th places: 35 pearls;
- 7-10th places: 30 pearls;
- 11-15th places: 25 pearls;
- 16-20th places: 20 pearls;
- 21-25th places: 15 pearls.