🗝️Try your luck in the new chest event: Amsterdam Museum!🗝️
A great opportunity to make the most out of your pearls before the season changes ❤️
Requirement: level 12 and above
This offer is available till September 4, 15:00 UTC (11:00 EST).
Gifts don’t repeat!
The grand prize is the Amsterdam Museum (2,100 coins, 2-3 pearls, 2-5 energy every 20 hours; requires 6×8 squares; can be placed in any location).
Don’t forget this is a grand prize, so its drop chance is much lower than for other gifts.
Each chest can be opened with 9 Keys.
There are 3 ways to get Keys:
1. Complete the quest:
Please note that there is only 1 quest in 3 parts, after that the other 2 possibilities remain. After you complete these 3 parts the quest icon for keys on the left side of the screen will disappear.
No timers! You can get keys during the chest offer only.
Treasure Hunting I (4 keys, 100 coins)
Collect 12 Trowels (Subway Station, Upgraded Subway Station)
Collect 10 Clamps (Electronics plant – produce Mouse, Keyboard, Web camera, Phone, Laptop, Monitor, Tablet, or Motherboard)
Train 4 Builders
Treasure Hunting II (4 keys, 150 coins)
Collect 24 Maps of the stars (Stationery Shop, Upgraded Stationery Shop)
Collect 30 Bandages (German House, Upgraded German House)
Ask friends for 8 Cords
Treasure Hunting III (4 keys, 200 coins)
Collect 32 Runes (Family House)
Collect 10 Amethysts (Luxury Apartment – Drops 1 to 3 items each time)
Collect 14 Scrolls (Mansion – Do not drop every time)
2. Collect profits from the following buildings:
- Lighthouse (2-3 keys every 24 hours)
- Barcelona Church (4-7 keys every 24 hours),
- French Winery (2-3 keys every 18 hours),
- Versailles Gardens (3-4 keys every 20 hours)
- Mount Rushmore (1-2 keys every 12 hours),
- Statue of Christ the Redeemer (3-4 keys every 16 hours),
- Downtown Abbey (4-5 keys every 24 hours),
- Singapore Gardens (4-7 keys every 24 hours);
3. Use the sale offer and buy some keys with pearls and cash:
Good Luck To You!