🌊 The Extreme Water Slide 🌊is back in the game!
Mayors, here’s your chance to get it! 😉
If you already have it in your city, you’ll get an alternative 💸main prize💸
Requirements: level 15+
Lasts till September, 17 14:00 UTC (10:00 EST) for all the players.
If you already have the Extreme Water Slide, you’ll have an alternative main prize – Cosmetics Boutique and 15 Superbucks!
To receive the rewards, you need to collect Inflatable rings.
There are on-the-way rewards and extra rewards after receiving the main prize:
Reward 1: 10 Inflatable rings collected: 10,000 coins, Swimming pool;
Reward 2: 50 Inflatable rings: Jacuzzi and 10 candies ;
Reward 3: 120 Inflatable rings: Wooden house;
Reward 4: 220 Inflatable rings:
– Extreme water slide (1, 750 coins, 1-3 candies, 1-3 energy every 18 hours; requires 7×7 squares; can be placed everywhere except Snow Plateau);
– alternative reward: 15 Superbucks and Cosmetics Boutique.
After receiving the main prize, you can continue completing the tasks and get extra rewards. There’s a set of 3 extra rewards which go round and round unlimited times:
Extra reward 1: +40 more Inflatable rings collected — 45-energy x2 and 250 goods;
Extra reward 2: +55 more Inflatable rings — 15 candies;
Extra reward 3: +70 more Inflatable rings — 45-energy x3 and 15, 000 coins;
and so on, starting with Extra reward 1 again.
How to collect Inflatable Rings
You can get the Inflatable Rings helping citizens in your City.
Helping one citizen you can get 3, 4 or 6 rings (the number is shown in the offer window).
As usual, you can finish a task with Superbucks. The cost of finishing depends on the number of collected items: the fewer items are left to collect, the less cost for finishing is.
Important! All the collected items will be written off after you finish a task with Superbucks.
There is a 2-hour cooldown before the next task appears.
If you don’t want to wait, you can skip the cooldown with Superbucks.
Timers DO reset automatically after getting a reward, so after getting a reward you get a round of tasks without having to wait.
All the players are automatically divided into groups per 100 players approximately (the number of members may vary during the quest as some players may start completing the quest later) and compete with each other within a group. A group is formed depending on players’ levels and activity.
Different groups DON’T INTERACT WITH EACH OTHER, this is NOT a team competition!
You need to collect at least 10 Inflatable rings to take part in Rating competition.
After the quest ends, players who take first 25 places receive the extra rewards:
- 1st place: Gold Water Slide, gives 3-5 Superbucks and 3-5 candies every 24 hours for 16 days after the placement in the city;
- 2nd place: Silver Water Slide, gives 2-4 Superbucks and 2-4 candies every 24 hours for 16 days after the placement in the city;
- 3rd place: Bronze Water Slide, gives 1-3 Superbucks and 1-3 candies every 24 hours for 16 days after the placement in the city;
- 4-6th places: 40 candies;
- 7-10th places: 30 candies;
- 11-15th places: 25 candies;
- 16-20th places: 20 candies;
- 21-25th places: 15 candies.