Say cheeeese The new quest is here! We wish all players good luck and lots of yummy cheese🧀🧀🧀
Play now: https://apps.facebook.com/super_city_game
New quest: Creamery!
You’ll get bunch of rewards — and by the way, the Creamery will drop candies!
The most successful players will receive extra rating prizes, and three winners of each group will be rewarded with Cheesemaker’s Cups 😉
📌 Conditions and details as follows.
Available to start for level 15+ players.
Lasts till October 2, 15:00 UTC (11:00 EST) for all the players.
To receive the rewards, you need to collect Cheese.
There are on-the-way rewards and extra rewards after receiving the main prize:
- Reward 1: 10 Cheese collected: Wheat sheaf, Hay bales, 3 Energy cupcakes (1 Cupcake = 10 energy);
- Reward 2: 50 Cheese collected: Autumn pond and 300 goods;
- Reward 3: 150 Cheese collected: 25 candies and 7 Energy cupcakes;
- Reward 4: 280 Cheese collected: Dairy Farm;
- Reward 5: 450 Cheese collected:
– Creamery (3,300 coins, 3-4 candies and 2-4 energy every 24 hours; requires 7×6 squares).
After receiving the main prize, you can continue completing the tasks and get extra rewards. There’s a set of 3 extra rewards which go round and round unlimited times:
- Extra reward 1: +70 more (520) Cheese collected — 400 goods and 3 Energy cupcakes;
- Extra reward 2: +50 more (570) Cheese collected — 15,000 coins and 3 Energy cupcakes;
- Extra reward 3: +80 more (650) Cheese collected — 15 candies and 7 Energy cupcakes;
- and so on, starting with Extra reward 1 again.
How to collect Cheese?
You can get Cheese completing tasks in the offer window.
All the tasks have a value. The number of Cheese you get after completing a task depends on this value. You can get 2, 3 or 5 Cheese for a task (see offer window).
You can do 3 tasks with a different value at the same time. Also, there’s no need to wait till you finish all 3 current tasks: you can do them in any order, as you wish to.
Important! Tasks are generated randomly (there are more than 1,000 different tasks) but its difficulty depends on the player’s level. This means that the least valuable tasks for high-levels might be harder than the most valuable tasks for beginners.
As usual, you can finish a task with Superbucks. The cost of finishing depends on the number of collected items: the less items are left to collect, the less cost for finishing is.
Important! All the collected items will be written off after you finish a task with Superbucks.
Timers DO reset automatically after getting a reward, so after getting a reward you get a round of tasks without having to wait.
We added bonus tasks to this quest 😊 They appear after completing 5 tasks (regular or bonus) and you can receive more points for completing them: 4, 6 or 10.
These tasks have a timer for completion and cannot be deleted during the completion time. If you did not manage to complete the task in time, you can buy the remaining items for Superbucks or delete the task. If you decide to delete the task, the next one will appear in 2 hours.
All the players are automatically divided into groups per 100 players approximately (the number of members may vary during the quest as some players may start completing the quest later) and compete with each other within a group. A group is formed depending on players’ levels and activity.
❗ Different groups DON’T INTERACT WITH EACH OTHER, this is NOT a team competition at all 🙂
You need to collect at least 10 Cheese to take part in the Rating competition.
After the quest ends, players who take first 25 places receive the extra rewards:
- 1st place: Gold Cheesemaker’s Cup, drops 3-5 Superbucks and 3-5 candies every 24 hours for 16 days from the time of placement in the city;
- 2nd place: Silver Cheesemaker’s Cup, drops 2-4 Superbucks and 2-4 candies every 24 hours for 16 days from the time of placement in the city;
- 3rd place: Bronze Cheesemaker’s Cup, drops 1-3 Superbucks and 1-3 candies every 24 hours for 16 days from the time of placement in the city;
- 4-6th places: 40 candies;
- 7-10th places: 30 candies;
- 11-15th places: 25 candies;
- 16-20th places: 20 candies;
- 21-25th places: 15 candies.