🛷Do you like sledding, Mayors? What about husky dogs? Help John train for the competition and win a fabulous prize: the Husky Park! 🐕
Furry Races: Husky Park!
Requirements: Available to level 15+ players.
To receive the rewards, you need to collect Husky Tokens.
There are on-the-way rewards and extra rewards after receiving the main prize:
- Reward 1: 10 Husky Tokens collected: Boy with husky, 10,000 coins;
- Reward 2: 50 Husky Tokens collected: Dog house, 300 goods;
- Reward 3: 140 Husky Tokens collected: 10 glass baubles and 1 Energy of 45 energy;
- Reward 4: 280 Husky Tokens collected: Wooden house;
- Reward 5: 500 Husky Tokens collected: Husky park (2,400 coins, 2-3 glass baubles every 18 hours; requires 9×9 squares, can be placed in the City Center and in the Snow Plateau).
After receiving the main prize, you can continue completing the tasks and get extra rewards. There’s a set of 3 extra rewards which go round and round unlimited times:
6) Extra reward 1: + 70 more Tokens collected — 15,000 coins, 500 goods;
7) Extra reward 2: + 60 more Tokens collected — 2 packs of 45 energy;
8) Extra reward 3: + 70 more Tokens collected — 10 glass baubles;
9) and so on, starting with Extra reward 1 again.
How to collect Husky Tokens
You can get Husky Tokens helping citizens in your city.
Helping one citizen you can get 2, 3 or 5 Husky Tokens (the number is shown in the offer window).
As usual, you can finish a task with Superbucks. The cost of finishing depends on the number of collected items: the less items are left to collect, the less cost for finishing is.
Important! All the collected items will be written off after you finish a task with Superbucks.
If you finish a task, there is no cooldown time. If you trash a task, there is a 3-hour cooldown time.
They appear after completing 5 tasks (bonus or regular) and you can receive more points for completing bonus tasks: 4, 6 or 10. These tasks have a timer for completion and cannot be deleted during the completion time. If you did not manage to complete the task in time, you can buy the remaining items for Superbucks or delete the task.
All the players are automatically divided into groups per 100 players approximately (the number of members may vary during the quest as some players may start completing the quest later) and compete with each other within a group. A group is formed depending on the players’ levels and activity.
Different groups DON’T INTERACT WITH EACH OTHER, this is NOT a team competition!
You need to collect at least 10 Husky Tokens to take part in the Rating competition.
After the quest ends, players who take the first 25 places receive the extra rewards:
- 1st place: Gold Dog breeder cup, gives 3-5 Superbucks and 3-5 seasonal currency every 24 hours, 16 days from the moment when it was first placed in the city;
- 2nd place: Silver Dog breeder cup, gives 2-4 Superbucks and 2-4 seasonal currency every 24 hours, 16 days from the moment when it was first placed in the city;
- 3rd place: Bronze Dog breeder cup, gives 1-3 Superbucks and 1-3 seasonal currency every 24 hours, 16 days from the moment when it was first placed in the city;
- 4-6th places: 40 glass baubles;
- 7-10th places: 30 glass baubles;
- 11-15th places: 25 glass baubles;
- 16-20th places: 20 glass baubles;
- 21-25th places: 15 glass baubles.