The Belgian Cafe is back!
Collect waffles and get the adorable Belgian cafe in your city, Mayor!
If you already have the Belgian Cafe, you’ll have the alternative main prize – Ice cream parlor!
Conditions and details are below.
Requirements: level 15.
No timers! You have 7 days to finish the quest.
Reward: Belgian Cafe (2000 coins every 16 hours; can be placed anywhere, requires 4×3 squares).
This offer is available to get till February, 28 12:00 am UTC..
To receive the rewards, you need to collect Belgian waffles.
There are on-the-way rewards and extra rewards after receiving the main prize:
- Reward 1: 10 Belgian waffles collected: Table with red umbrella and 10,000 coins;
- Reward 2: 40 Belgian waffles collected: Candy floss stand and 300 goods;
- Reward 3: 110 Belgian waffles collected: Gelato stall and 5 cupcakes (+10 energy each);
- Reward 4: 210 Belgian waffles collected:
Belgian Cafe (2000 coins every 16 hours; can be placed anywhere, size 4×3);
Alternative reward: Ice cream parlor.
After receiving the main prize, you can continue completing the tasks and get extra rewards. There’s a set of 3 extra rewards which go round and round unlimited times:
6) Extra reward 1: 70 more Belgian waffles collected — 25,000 coins and 3 cupcakes (+10 energy each);
7) Extra reward 2: 70 more Belgian waffles collected — 500 goods and 5 cupcakes (+10 energy each);
8) Extra reward 3: 70 more Belgian waffles collected — 7 cupcakes (+10 energy each) and 5 Superbucks;
9) and so on, starting with Extra reward 1 again.
How to collect Belgian waffles?
You can get Belgian waffles helping citizens in your city.
Helping one citizen you can get 2, 3, or 5 Belgian waffles (the number is shown in the offer window).
You can do 3 tasks with a different value at the same time.
Important: Tasks are generated randomly, but its difficulty depends on the player’s level. This means that the least valuable tasks for high-levels might be harder than the most valuable tasks for beginners.
Btw, tasks might differ even on a same level: there are really lots of them 🙂
As usual, you can finish a task with Superbucks. There is only one difference: the cost of finishing depends on the number of collected items: the less items are left to collect, the less cost for finishing is.
Important: All the collected items will be written off after you finish a task with Superbucks.
There is a 2-hour cooldown before the next task with the same value appears.
If you don’t wanna wait, you can skip the cooldown with Superbucks.
All the players are automatically divided into groups per 100 players approximately (the number of members may vary during the quest as some players may start completing the quest later) and compete with each other within a group. A group is formed depending on the players’ levels and activity.
Different groups DON’T INTERACT WITH EACH OTHER, this is NOT a team competition!
You need to collect at least 10 Belgian waffles to take part in the Rating competition.
After the quest ends, players who take the first 25 places receive the extra rewards:
- 1st place: Gold Belgian waffle, gives 3-5 Superbucks and 3-5 seasonal currency every 24 hours, 16 days from the moment when it was first placed in the city;
- 2nd place: Silver Belgian waffle, gives 2-4 Superbucks and 2-4 seasonal currency every 24 hours, 16 days from the moment when it was first placed in the city;
- 3rd place: Bronze Belgian Waffle, gives 1-3 Superbucks and 1-3 seasonal currency every 24 hours, 16 days from the moment when it was first placed in the city;
- 4-6th places: 40 glass baubles;
- 7-10th places: 30 glass baubles;
- 11-15th places: 20 glass baubles;
- 16-20th places: 15 glass baubles;
- 21-25th places: 10 glass baubles.