The team formation stage of the team event is here! The next stage will come March 20, so enough time to finish your current quests! You can join a team right up to the start of the event, but if you want to change your team you can do that just until March 19, 9:00 AM UTC, so 24 hours before the team event!
TEAM EVENT: THE ORANGERY
What is this team event about?
During this team event, players cooperate in teams and complete tasks to reach the common goal. Each team’s goal is collecting Rare plant seedlings and receiving gifts for them.
The main prize is the Tropical Orangery (3,000 coins, 2-4 daffodils every 20 hours; size 8×7, can be placed anywhere except the Snow plateau).
The intermediary prizes are received for your own gathered points, the main prize is received if you gathered at least 50 points individually and your team gathered at least 400 points. It works like the Minigolf event, nothing changed.
This event is available to start for level 15+ players.
The event is divided into 2 stages: team formation and tasks completing.
A team can have only 1 player but it is absolutely necessary to form a team in order to participate, even if it’s only you in this team!
Stage 1: Team formation
You can either create your own team (you become a captain) or join another team by sending a request first:
If you create your own team, you can send invitations to your friends and accept or decline other players’ requests:
– Choose wisely who you accept: once a player joins, you can’t remove them from the team (but a player can leave your team on their own: read below about it);
– You can log out from your own team, but you need to appoint a new captain from your team members:
– Once your team is full (5/5 members), all the pending requests will be denied.
If you send a request to another team, you should wait for acceptance or rejection from a team’s Captain.
You can send up to 5 requests at a time (it means you can have up to 5 unanswered requests at a time).
You can call off your request if a Captain hasn’t considered it yet.
If you sent several requests, you would join the team which accepted you first.
You can leave a team and keep looking for another one, but not later than 24 hours before Stage 2 starts.
Stage 2 starts March, 20 at 9:00 AM UTC time. In the last 24 hours before stage 2 starts you can’t change teams any more, so you can change your team only until March, 19, 9:00 AM UTC time.
Stage 2: Tasks completing
🌱The second stage of the team event is here! Together with your friends you now have the opportunity to save from extinction Rare plant seedlings and win this gorgeous Tropical Orangery!🌱
Help the citizens gather Rare plant seedlings and save them from Extinction in the Tropical Orangery!
Mayors, a last minute change has occurred! For this event there will be an individual goal of 110 Rare plant seedlings and a team goal of 750 Rare plant seedlings. However, we also changed the number of items that drop for the task: instead of one, now will drop more, up to 3.
The main prize will be received if both the team and individual goals are met. Each player who gets the individual goal of at least 110 Rare plant seedlings will have the right to get the main prize, as long as the team also reaches the team goal.
The number of required items is calculated for the maximum number of participants in the team.
Intermediate awards players receive for personally earned points.
There are also on-the-way rewards and extra rewards after receiving the main prize.
Timers are restored after receiving intermediate prizes.
The waiting time between tasks is 2 to 4 hours.
Tasks and timers between tasks can be skipped for Superbucks.
The total number of Rare plant seedlings collected (by all team members) is shown at the bar in the “Quests” Tab.
- Reward 1: 10 Rare plant seedlings collected – Palm tree and 10,000 coins;
- Reward 2: 30 Rare plant seedlings collected – Succulent and 45 energy;
- Reward 3: 60 Rare plant seedlings collected – Aloe and 300 goods;
- Reward 4: 110 Rare plant seedlings collected – Yucca and 20 daffodils;
- Reward 5: 180 Rare plant seedlings collected – Florist;
- The main prize is the Tropical Orangery (3,000 coins, 2-4 daffodils every 20 hours, size 8×7, can be placed anywhere except the Snow plateau).
Please keep in mind that, in order to receive the main prize:
- The team must gather no less than 750 Rare plant seedlings
- Every player must gather at least 110 Rare plant seedlings for the team, in order to receive the prize
Example: If you collected only 110 Rare plant seedlings and your team collected 750, you will receive the Tropical Orangery, but if you want to get the Florist as well, you need to collect at least 180 Rare plant seedlings.
After receiving the Tropical Orangery, your team can continue completing the tasks and get extra rewards. There’s a set of 3 extra rewards which go round and round unlimited times:
- Extra reward 1: +50 more Rare plant seedlings – 45 energy and 500 goods;
- Extra reward 2: +60 more Rare plant seedlings – 15 daffodils;
- Extra reward 3: +70 more Rare plant seedlings – 5 Superbucks.
- and so on, starting with Extra reward 1 again.
Groups in Team Rating
In the ratings tab you can see:
☑ Your friends’ teams: however this tab is just for checking in on your friends’ progress, it is not a competition and there will be no prize for the order listed there.
☑ General rating of teams: for this rating list the teams will receive rewards, so pay attention to this list if you are interested in getting rewards for the rating position!
Note: You will not be able to see all the teams in the competition, this is not a global rating, you will see just the ones that are similar to yours in terms of level and activity and you will be competing against them.
To enter the rating, a team must gather at least 50 Rare plant seedlings.
- 1st place: Botanist Gold Cup that gives 5-7 Superbucks and 5-7 daffodils every 24 hours for 16 days from the moment when it was first placed in the city;
- 2nd place: Botanist Silver Cup that brings 4-6 Superbucks and 4-6 daffodils every 24 hours for 16 days from the moment when it was first placed in the city;
- 3rd place: Botanist Bronze Cup that brings 3-5 Superbucks and 3-5 daffodils every 24 hours for 16 days from the moment when it was first placed in the city;
- 4-6th places: 50 daffodils;
- 7-10th places: 40 daffodils;
- 11-15th places: 30 daffodils;
- 16-20th places: 25 daffodils;
- 21-25th places: 20 daffodils.