Help the characters save a valuable collection of musical instruments🎵 and earn the gorgeous Vietnam national museum, as well as points for the Tropical marathon!🌴
Also, read the game dialogues and tell us what could the Vietnam National Museum have in common with the ginger kitty on the picture?🤔 If you found out the answer, let us know in the comments, 10 correct answers will be rewarded with 20 daffodils!
New Quest: Vietnam National Museum!
Lee finds out that in one museum there is a collection of old musical instruments. Only one master can restore them, but he works only for ancient coins! Help Lee and the other characters gather ancient coins and save the valuable collection!
Requirements: This quest can be received for players starting with level 15.
To receive the rewards, you need to collect Ancient Coins.
There are on-the-way rewards and extra rewards after receiving the main prize:
- Reward 1: 15 Ancient coins collected: 10 daffodils, 5 marathon points;
- Reward 2: 50 Ancient coins collected: Arch with lanterns, 10,000 coins, 10 marathon points;
- Reward 3: 120 Ancient coins collected: 10 keys, 20 marathon points;
- Reward 4: 250 Ancient coins collected: House with a pond, 35 marathon points;
- Reward 5: 400 Ancient coins collected: Vietnam National Museum (3,000 coins, 2-3 energy, 2-4 daffodils, 2-4 marathon points (for 16 days) every 18 hours; Can be placed everywhere Except Snow Plateau, size: 7×10).
After receiving the main prize, you can continue completing the tasks and get extra rewards. There’s a set of 3 extra rewards which go round and round unlimited times:
- Extra reward 1: + 100 Ancient coins collected — 10 daffodils, 15 marathon points;
- Extra reward 2: +100 Ancient coins collected — 10 Spring keys, 15 marathon points;
- Extra reward 3: + 100 Ancient coins collected — 10 Superbucks, 15 marathon points;
- and so on, starting with Extra reward 1 again.
How to collect Ancient Coins?
You can get Ancient coins by helping citizens in your city.
Helping one citizen you can get 2, 3 or 5 Ancient coins (the number is shown in the quest window).
As usual, you can finish a task with Superbucks. The cost of finishing depends on the number of collected items: the less items are left to collect, the less cost for finishing is.
Important! All the collected items will be written off after you finish a task with Superbucks.
If you finish a task, there is no cooldown time. If you trash a task, there is a 3-hour cooldown time.
They appear after completing 4 tasks (bonus or regular) and you can receive more points for completing bonus tasks: 4, 6 or 10. These tasks have a timer for completion and cannot be deleted during the completion time. If you did not manage to complete the task in time, it disappears.
All the players are automatically divided into groups per 100 players approximately (the number of members may vary during the quest as some players may start completing the quest later) and compete with each other within a group. A group is formed depending on the players’ levels and activity.
Different groups DON’T INTERACT WITH EACH OTHER, this is NOT a team competition!
You need to collect at least 10 Ancient coins to take part in the Rating competition.
After the quest ends, players who take the first 25 places receive the extra rewards:
- 1st place: 100 marathon points + Gold Dragon, gives 3-5 Superbucks and 3-5 daffodils every 24 hours, 16 days from the moment when it was first placed in the city;
- 2nd place: 70 marathon points + Silver Dragon, gives 2-4 Superbucks and 2-4 daffodils every 24 hours, 16 days from the moment when it was first placed in the city;
- 3rd place: 50 marathon points + Bronze Dragon, gives 1-3 Superbucks and 1-3 daffodils every 24 hours, 16 days from the moment when it was first placed in the city;
- 4-6th places: 40 daffodils, 40 marathon points;
- 7-10th places: 30 daffodils, 30 marathon points;
- 11-15th places: 25 daffodils, 25 marathon points;
- 16-20th places: 20 daffodils, 20 marathon points;
- 21-25th places: 15 daffodils, 15 marathon points.