The Professor got an unknown mechanism and is now trying to bring it into working condition. Restoring the mechanism will not work, but after such an experiment, the Professor asks the Mayor to open a science and technology museum in the city🔬
Requirements: It is received by the players who have cleared the landslide for the train in the City Center.
The main reward is the Science museum: 4,700 coins, 3-5 daffodils, 3-5 energy, 3-5 Tropical Marathon points (16 days from the moment the building was placed every 24 hours), can be placed anywhere, size 9×5.
How many trains do I have at my disposal?
Once you click on the train, its status will change from “Arrived” to “Loading” and the timer will start!
After you send off a train, there is a waiting time of 4 hours before the next train arrives. Thus it’s advisable to send off all the trains around the same time where possible.
What changed compared to the previous event?
We eliminated one tab in the Rewards section to simplify things. Instead of 3 tabs you have now just “Cogwheels” and “Patents”:
In the “Cogwheels” tab you will be able to get intermediary prizes, the main prize and the extra prizes after the main prize. You will be able to see what prize comes next by scrolling with the mouse on top of the gift box:
The main reward is reward No. 9 (for 700 Cogwheels). Positions number 10, 11 and 12 are extra rewards which go on and on forever.
Lower tab “Patents”:
Load up all the wagons on the train with goods and you’ll get: 1 patent for a common train, 2 patents for the golden train. You can use patents to upgrade your train: the rewards on this tab are engines and wagons. In case you have all them all, you will get cogwheels instead.
Positions number 10, 11 and 12 are extra rewards which go on and on forever: daffodils, spring keys, Superbucks.
How do you get a golden train this time?
Send out 5 fully- loaded trains and you will get a golden train!
How can I see how many cogwheels I will get for sending out a train?
The number of cogwheels you get depends on how many wagons you load and if the train is a regular one or a golden. You can see the number of points you’ll get by looking at the hint next to the “Send” button:
What counts for the ratings are the cogwheels. You have to collect at least 15 cogwheels to enter the ratings’ competition.
After the quest ends, players who take first 25 places receive the extra rewards:
- 1st place: Gold Mechanic Cup (gives 5-7 Superbucks and 5-7 daffodils every 24 hours for 16 days after the placement in the city) + 120 Marathon points;
- 2nd place: Silver Mechanic Cup (gives 4-6 Superbucks and 4-6 daffodils every 24 hours for 16 days after the placement in the city) + 80 Marathon points;
- 3rd place: Bronze Mechanic Cup (gives 3-5 Superbucks and 3-5 daffodils every 24 hours for 16 days after the placement in the city) + 60 Marathon points;
- 4-6th places: 50 daffodils + 50 Marathon points;
- 7-10th places:40 daffodils + 40 Marathon points;
- 11-15th places: 30 daffodils + 30 Marathon points;
- 16-20th places: 25 daffodils + 25 Marathon points;
- 21-25th places: 20 daffodils + 20 Marathon points.