The bonus task timers for the Medieval Fair quest has been changed! Hope you will find them more manageable now, but please note that the effects take place only after you are done with the current round of the bonus tasks!
Alice, Will and Sophie hold a medieval festival in the city with a knight tournament. The Mysterious Knight arrives at the tournament and he easily plunges all opponents. Who is he? And who is the lady of his heart?
Requirements: This quest can be received for players starting with level 15.
To receive the rewards, you need to collect Fair coins.
There are on-the-way rewards and extra rewards after receiving the main prize:
- Reward 1: 15 Fair coins collected – 10,000 coins 1 pack +45 energy, 10 Marathon points;
- Reward 2: 50 Fair coins collected – Snake charmer, 5 Superbucks, 20 Marathon points;
- Reward 3: 120 Fair coins collected – Hammock, 40 Marathon points;
- Reward 4: 250 Fair coins collected – Shopping Centre, 70 Marathon points;
- Reward 5: 400 Fair coins collected – Red Keep (3,200 coins, 3-5 pearls, 2-4 energy, size 9×9, can be placed anywhere)
Every 100 more coins collected after the main prize will get you extra prizes!
- Extra reward 1: 25,000 coins, 20 Marathon points, 2 Cupcakes +10 energy;
- Extra reward 2: 1000 goods, 20 Marathon points, 3 Cupcakes +10 energy;
- Extra reward 3: 10 Superbucks, 20 Marathon points;
- and so on, starting with Extra reward 1 again.
How many Fair coins can I get?
2, 3 or 5 coins for regular tasks!
4, 6,10 coins for bonus tasks!
Please keep in mind that bonus tasks:
- can be obtained after completing 5 other tasks (regular or bonus)
- have a timer for completion and cannot be deleted during the completion time.
- If you did not manage to complete the task in time, it disappears!
What about cooldowns?
If you finish a task, there is no cooldown time. If you trash a task, there is a 3-hour cooldown time.
You need to collect at least 15 Fair coins to take part in the Rating competition.
After the quest ends, players who take the first 25 places receive the extra rewards:
- 1st place: 150 Marathon points + Gold Knight, gives 3-5 Superbucks and 3-5 pearls every 24 hours, 16 days from the moment when it was first placed in the city;
- 2nd place: 100 Marathon points + Silver Knight, gives 2-4 Superbucks and 2-4 pearls every 24 hours, 16 days from the moment when it was first placed in the city;
- 3rd place: 50 Marathon points + Bronze Knight, gives 1-3 Superbucks and 1-3 pearls every 24 hours, 16 days from the moment when it was first placed in the city;
- 4-6th places: 40 pearls, 50 Marathon points;
- 7-10th places: 30 pearls, 40 Marathon points;
- 11-15th places: 25 pearls, 30 Marathon points;
- 16-20th places: 20 pearls, 30 Marathon points
- 21-25th places: 15 pearls, 20 Marathon points.