Who goes to Melbourne and would like to make a sketch of the St. Patrick’s Cathedral?
New Chests: St. Patrick’s Cathedral!
Requirements: These chests will be received by players level 15+
Main reward is the St. Patrick’s Cathedral (4800 coins, 3-5 energy, 3-5 candies every 20 hours, size 6×8, can be placed anywhere except the Snowy Plateau).
Each chest can be opened for 9 Autumn keys.
There are 3 ways to get Keys:
1. Complete the quests:
Outdoors in Melbourne I (2 keys)
Collect 8 Sandwiches (Pub, Upgraded Pub)
Collect 3 Sprigs of Rosemary (Greengrocer’s Shop)
Collect 11 Cups of Tea (Coffee House, Upgraded Coffee House)
Outdoors in Melbourne II (2 keys)
Collect 31 Floats (Summer House, Upgraded Summer House)
Collect 9 Binoculars (Hostel, Upgraded Hostel)
Ask friends for 8 Graphic tablets
Outdoors in Melbourne III (3 keys)
Collect 11 Screw Nuts (Subway station, Upgraded Subway station, Central station, Eastern station)
Collect 28 Pistons (Shoe Shop, Upgraded Shoe Shop)
Train 4 Mechanics (College)
Outdoors in Melbourne IV (4 keys)
Collect 15 Pencils (Stationery Shop, Upgraded Stationery Shop)
Collect 3 Clothes pegs (Launderette)
Collect 9 Palettes (from friends’ cities – buildings with a clock or coin)
2. Collect profits from the following buildings:
- Supertanic Liner – 1 key every 24 hours;
- Drive-in cinema – 1 key every 12 hours;
- Museum of Applied Art (1-3 keys every 18 hours);
- Museum of Natural History (3-5 keys every 20 hours);
- Grauman’s Theatre (2-4 keys every 18 hours);
- Art Museum (3-5 keys every 18 hours);
- Center of Culture (3-5 keys every 20 hours).
3. Use the sale offer!