The Winter Marathon is here with new goodies in store for us!
Requirements: The Winter marathon will be received by players level 30+
There are now 8 stages at your disposal! Each stage has its own requirements in terms of number of points you need to earn and also every stage has its own rating.
The Marathon points are earned from usual actions in the game, such as:
- sending out a fully-loaded Ship in the Bay – 5 points
- fulfilling an order for a tourist – 2 points
- starting a party at the Bay hotel – 15 points
- fulfilling bonus orders in the Trader Tent – 2 points
- sending out a fully-loaded Caravan in the Sands – from 5 to 15 depending on the level;
- points can be received also as prizes in our regular quests!
You exchange the points you have for a binder with blueprints. In this binder you can find blueprints for the prize buildings!
After gathering a certain number of blueprints, you can exchange them for a building. How many blueprints you need for each building, you can see in the “Rewards” tab under each building.
Don’t forget to scroll using the blue arrow in order to see your progress for all the buildings!
Hot Springs: 3,500 coins, 2-4 candies, 1-3 energy every 24 hours, size 8×8, can be placed anywhere except the Snowy Plateau, can have just one;
French Chalet: 1,500 coins, 2 XP, 1 candy, 1 energy every 5 hours, size 5×5, can be placed in the Snowy Plateau and in the Highland, can have more than one;
East Manor: 2,800 coins, 1-3 candies, 1-3 energy every 18 hours, size 6×8, can be placed in the Sands area; can have just one
Tropical Mini Hotel: 3,100 coins, 1-3 candies, 1-3 energy every 20 hours, size 7×7, can be placed anywhere except the Snowy Plateau, can have just one;
A last minute information: after season change, all candy droppers released today together with the Marathon and the Art week quest will drop glass baubles too!❄️
What is new?
On the second tab of this marathon you will find an extra button called “Shop”. By following it you will be able to go to the newest tab of the Shop – Blueprints!
We now added the possibility to buy blueprints in exchange for cards in this special tab of the store, which will always be available, even if the marathon ended!
There are 3 types of cards:
- Marathon Cards – used to buy blueprints for Marathon buildings, past or present; the shop will always be available, even if the marathon ended.
- Lucky Cards – used to buy blueprints for chest buildings; the shop will always be available, even if there are no active chests promotions in the game.
- Archive Cards – used to buy blueprints for any event buildings; the shop will always be available even if there are no active event quests in the game.
Please note: you will have to wait a little until you will be able to buy again blueprints for the same building!
The Marathon has its own rating for every stage. For the place in the rating you’ll receive binders with blueprints. The rating resets with every stage of the Marathon, so you are able to receive 8 rewards for the rating place during the course of a marathon. It is necessary to have at least 3 marathon points to participate in the ratings’ competition