The 🍀 St. Patrick’s Day 🍀 challenge is on: help the leprechauns get into the 👞 Shoemaker Guild 👞, travel on the calendar 📅 and win wonderful prizes! 🎉 This is a new type of quest, so make sure to read all the information about how it works! 👌
Requirements: This quest will be received for players level 60+
What is new?
The quest is designed in a similar way to a calendar: complete 5 tasks every day and you will get a guaranteed reward!
After you are done with the 5 tasks for the current day you have 2 options: you can complete additional tasks for the same day and earn extra rating points or buy access to another day with Superbucks. In order to buy access to another day, simply click on it in the calendar and pay the fee for it. This is not mandatory, the access to another day will open by itself when the time for the current “default” day is up. However, please keep in mind you have the option to buy early access if you want to get the rewards faster or in order to complete the previous day and get five stars.
If you decide to buy access to another day:
- access to this day will open for the entire duration of the “Shoemaker Artisan” quest;
- buying a new day will not affect the time you have on your current day: let’s say you have 5 hours left on your current day and you decide to buy access to another day, you will still have those 5 hours on your current day, you will not lose them!
- you will continue with the day next to the one you have by default at the moment, when the current “default” day ends.
Good to know
- the timer depends on the “default” day, not on the one you bought, so please first of all focus on the “default” day. Buying other days and completing them is extra!
- You get a reward if you complete a day with 5 stars. 5 completed tasks = 5 stars!
- You move to the next day immediately after the end of the current “default” one. If you do not have time to finish all the daily tasks for the “default” day, for a few Superbucks you can return and finish what you started.
Let’s take an example!
Our current “default” day is Day 5 and we still have 22 hours until it ends. We decided to buy another day, let’s say Day 7. For the time being we have finished with Day 5 and we can only work on Day 7. We cannot buy any additional days until we are done with the additional day we have already bought and we are currently working on, Day 7. However, after the 22 hours we still have for the current “default” Day 5 are up, Day 6 will open up for us. When we are done with the 5 tasks for Day 6, we may return and continue to work on Day 7, if we haven’t finished with it before, we have already bought access to it one time so now it will be available to us for the entire time of the event without additional charges.
You can see all the rewards on the first tab of the quest window:
Some rewards are available for a certain number of Leprechaun coins.
Among these rewards are:
The Shoe workshop (4,000 coins, 3-4 daffodils, 3-4 energy every 20 hours, size 5×6, can be placed everywhere except the Snowy Plateau)
The Gazebo with a chest (1-2 energy, 1 needed item every 24 hours, for 16 days after receiving this item)
Balloon “Clover” (1 needed item every 24 hours, for 16 days after receiving this item)
There is also a prize that can be obtained by completing all days on the calendar with 5 stars:
Four Dwarfs: 1,000 coins, 1-3 energy, 1 needed item every 24 hours for 16 days after receiving this item, size 2×3, can be placed anywhere except the Snowy plateau.
A little confused about how the new calendar quest works? 🤔
Watch the latest video tutorial 😎 and don’t forget to subscribe for more tips from us! 💡