🐰The Easter Bunny is asking you for help! 🐰 There’s nobody to hide the Easter eggs 🥚, all the bunnies are still asleep in their burrows! 🐇 We must find a way to lure them out! 🤔
Removing any obstacle on the map costs purple expedition energy. You can get energy in the following ways:
- It restores by itself naturally over time!
- By claiming 100 units for free every 12 hours;
- By crafting it in the “Energize” cafe. You can store up to 70 energy cans in your temporary expedition inventory!
- By opening chests on the temporary expedition location;
- By restoring buildings on the temporary expedition location;
- Completing the quests situated on the left side of the screen, such as “Replenishing the Feeders”;
- Completing tasks in some of the restored buildings;
- Or simply buying energy for Superbucks or for real money.
There are 2 types of bombs: stationary ones and some that you can buy and place wherever you choose.
If you want to clean a larger part of the territory, you can choose to detonate stationary bombs for a Superbucks fee.
You can also purchase bombs and place them wherever you wish.
The rewards icons can be found on the right side of the screen.
“Gather and Get”::
Take any offer at the Energy drink sale 10 times, wait until the end of the expeditions and get a guaranteed reward!
Note: Claiming the 100 energy units also counts!
“Expedition rewards” icon:
Complete tasks, get Rabbit coins for them and obtain the Green village, a composition in 7 parts:
Instead of beautiful flowers, this time we will be collecting Easter baskets for the ratings! To enter the ratings it is necessary to collect at least 10 Easter baskets.
In order to get them, strike the egg painting stands with energy. Every energy strike costs 45 expedition energy, but its effectiveness depends on luck. Sometimes it is necessary to strike more than once.
The Easter baskets regenerate over time.
“Rabbit lawn” reward:
In order to get this reward, it is necessary to collect 300 Chocolate bunnies.
For obtaining Chocolate bunnies you need to wake up bunnies in their burrows.
So how do we do that?
After restoring the Workshop you will be able to craft there Shovels:
Using the shovels you will be able to remove Apple trees on the expedition location:
Once you restore the rabbit burrows, you will be able to wake them up using carrots and apples and get Chocolate bunnies for it: