Victor Rich 👴 tells his niece, Alice that he loved going to an open-air museum 🚂 as a small boy. Alice gets curious 🤔 and goes to visit it too, only to find it almost in ruins 😱. Let’s restore the open-air museum to its former glory! 💪
Removing any obstacle on the map costs purple expedition energy. You can get energy in the following ways:
- it restores by itself naturally over time!
- by claiming 100 units for free every 12 hours;
- by crafting it in the “Energize” cafe. You can store up to 70 energy cans in your temporary expedition inventory!
- by opening chests on the temporary expedition location;
- by restoring buildings on the temporary expedition location;
- completing the quests situated on the left side of the screen, such as “Replenishing the Feeders”
- completing tasks in some of the restored buildings!
- you can also purchase energy for Superbucks or for real money.
There are 2 types of bombs: stationary ones and some that you can buy and place wherever you choose!
If you want to clean a larger part of the territory, you can choose to detonate stationary bombs for a Superbucks fee.
You can also purchase bombs and place them wherever you wish.
The rewards icons can be found on the right side of the screen.
“Gather and Get”:
Take any offer at the Energy drink sale 10 times, wait until the end of the expeditions and get a guaranteed reward!
Note: Claiming the 100 energy units also counts!
“Expedition rewards” icon:
Complete tasks, get Admission tickets for them and obtain the English lane, a composition in 7 parts:
On the second tab of this offer you can see details about each reward:
Instead of Easter baskets, this time we will be collecting Vintage stamps for the ratings! To enter the ratings it is necessary to collect at least 10 Vintage Stamps.
In order to get them, strike the flea market stands with energy. Every energy strike costs 45 expedition energy, but its effectiveness depends on luck. Sometimes it is necessary to strike more than once.
The Flea market stalls regenerate over time.
In order to get this reward, it is necessary to collect 300 Horseshoes.
For obtaining Horseshoes it is necessary to craft them.
So how do we do that?
After restoring the Workshop, you will be able to craft the Sacks:
Using the sacks you will be collect carrots and apples on the expedition location:
After restoring the omnibus stations you will be able craft there horseshoes:
Good luck, everyone!