Sophie wants to try her hand at filming a western, but when arriving at the film set, we notice that everything has been abandoned for ages! Let’s restore the film set to its former glory!
We added a club expeditionary tournament to our expeditions! Now you can have more fun and more rewards by playing together with your club members!
- You must be member of a club to participate in the club expeditionary tournament;
- Collect at least 10 Cowboy stamps in special points on the expedition map to get into the club rating;
- All club members who are in the first 500 places in the rating will receive special rewards;
- A unique additional reward will be given to all club members, if their club finishes in the first 100 places of the rating;
- You can’t leave your club any more 3 days prior to the end of the club expeditionary tournament.
Pay attention, the club tournament window has 2 tabs: the internal club rating and the all clubs’ rating!
Removing any obstacle on the map costs purple expedition energy. You can get energy in the following ways:
- it restores by itself naturally over time!
- by claiming 100 units for free every 12 hours;
- by crafting it in the “Energize” cafe. You can store up to 70 energy cans in your temporary expedition inventory!
- by opening chests on the temporary expedition location;
- by restoring buildings on the temporary expedition location;
- completing the quests situated on the left side of the screen, such
as “A film studio in the desert”
- completing tasks in some of the restored buildings;
- by helping the actors found on the expedition location;
- you can also purchase energy for superbucks or for real money.
There are 2 types of bombs: stationary ones and some that you can buy and place wherever you choose!
If you want to clean a larger part of the territory, you can choose to detonate stationary bombs for a superbucks fee.
You can also purchase bombs and place them wherever you wish.
The rewards icons can be found on the right side of the screen.
“Gather and Get”:
Take any offer at the Energy drink sale 10 times, wait until the end of the expeditions and get a guaranteed reward!
Note: claiming the 100 energy units also counts!
Complete tasks, get Clapperboard coins for them and obtain the Prairie Conquerors Town, a composition in 7 parts.
This composition can be extended by adding additional parts available for purchase in the shop:
On the second tab of this offer you can see details about each reward:
In addition to the club tournament rating, we also have the regular kind of rating. This time we are collecting Cowboy boots for the ratings! To enter the ratings it is necessary to collect at least 10 Cowboy boots.
In order to get them, strike the costumiers’ stands with energy. Every energy strike costs 45 expedition energy, but its effectiveness depends on luck. Sometimes it is necessary to strike more than once.
The costumiers’ stands stalls regenerate over time.
Note: Both the Cowboy boots for the regular rating and the Cowboy stamps for the club tournament rating are obtained by striking with energy the same stands.
In order to get this reward, it is necessary to collect 300 Sheriff Badges.
For obtaining Sheriff badges it is necessary to craft them.
So how do we do that?
After restoring the Workshop you will be able to craft there Pry bars:
Using the pry bars you will be able to open crates and remove piles of boards. For doing this you will get safe deposit boxes and wing doors.
After restoring the decor workshop you will be able to produce there Sheriff Badges:
Note: Please don’t forget to complete the tasks on the left side of the screen, not only it will help you with energy, but it will also guide you inside the expedition map, so you don’t lose your way and spend time and energy!