Are you a jam enthusiast 🍓, Mayor?😋Then this quest might be for you! 😉 Participate in our new calendar 📅 quest and you can win even more 🤩 amazing prizes now: we have also added to it a club tournament 👌 So cooperate with your club members and together 🤝 strive towards new cool rewards 🤗
What is new?
We have added a Club tournament for this quest as well. For the Club tournament it is necessary to collect Jam tickets. The Jam tickets can be obtained by completing tasks:
- You must be member of a club to participate in the club tournament;
- Collect at least 15 Jam Tickets by completing tasks in the quest;
- All club members who are in the first 500 places in the rating will receive special rewards;
- A unique additional reward will be given to all club members, if their club finishes in the first 100 places of the rating;
- You can’t leave your club any more 3 days prior to the end of the club tournament.
Pay attention, the club tournament window has 2 tabs: the internal club rating and the all clubs’ rating!
Please do not worry, if you decide not to participate in the club’ tournament, we still have the regular kind of ratings. For them it is necessary to collect Tubs of fruits, they can also be obtained by completing tasks:
The quest is designed in a similar way to a calendar: complete 5 tasks every day and you will get a guaranteed reward!
After you are done with the 5 tasks for the current day you have 2 options: you can complete additional tasks for the same day and earn extra rating points or buy access to another day with Superbucks. In order to buy access to another day, simply click on it in the calendar and pay the fee for it. This is not mandatory, the access to another day will open by itself when the time for the current “default” day is up. However, please keep in mind you have the option to buy early access if you want to get the rewards faster or in order to complete the previous day and get five stars.
If you decide to buy access to another day:
- access to this day will open for the entire duration of the “Make jam” quest;
- buying a new day will not affect the time you have on your current day: let’s say you have 5 hours left on your current day and you decide to buy access to another day, you will still have those 5 hours on your current day, you will not lose them!
- you will continue with the day next to the one you have by default at the moment, when the current “default” day ends.
Good to know
- the timer depends on the “default” day, not on the one you bought, so please first of all focus on the “default” day. Buying other days and completing them is extra!
- You get a reward if you complete a day with 5 stars. 5 completed tasks = 5 stars!
- You move to the next day immediately after the end of the current “default” one. If you do not have time to finish all the daily tasks for the “default” day, for a few superbucks you can return and finish what you started.
Let’s take an example!
Our current “default” day is Day 5 and we still have 22 hours until it ends. We decided to buy another day, let’s say Day 7. For the time being we have finished with Day 5 and we can only work on Day 7. We cannot buy any additional days until we are done with the additional day we have already bought and we are currently working on, Day 7. However, after the 22 hours we still have for the current “default” Day 5 are up, Day 6 will open up for us. When we are done with the 5 tasks for Day 6, we may return and continue to work on Day 7, if we haven’t finished with it before, we have already bought access to it one time so now it will be available to us for the entire time of the event without additional charges.
You can see all the rewards on the first tab of the quest window:
Some rewards are available for a certain number of Berry coins.
Among these rewards are:
Samantha’s Jams: 4,400 coins, 3-4 pearls, 3-4 energy every 20 hours, size 6×6, can be placed anywhere except the Snowy Plateau;
Fruit picking: 1-3 energy, 1 needed item for 16 days, size 2×2, can be placed anywhere except the Snowy Plateau;
Tasting table: 1 needed item for 16 days, size 2×2, can be placed anywhere except the Snowy Plateau;
There is also a prize that can be obtained by completing all days on the calendar with 5 stars:
Outdoor kitchen: 1000 coins, 1-3 energy, 1 needed item for 16 days, size 3×3, can be placed anywhere except the Snowy plateau.