Our friends are sailing in a regatta ⛵, but there’s been a huge problem! 😱 We received an SOS message from them and we need to help them! 🤝
Help the tourists you need on your way and they will show you the right way!
Removing any obstacle on the map costs purple expedition energy. You can get energy in the following ways:
- it restores by itself naturally over time!
- by Claiming 100 units for free every 12 hours;
- by crafting it in the “Energize” cafe. You can store up to 70 energy cans in your temporary expedition inventory!
- by opening chests on the temporary expedition location;
- by restoring buildings on the temporary expedition location;
- completing the quests situated on the left side of the screen, such as “What happened to the yacht?”
- completing tasks in some of the restored buildings;
- by helping the SuperCity characters found on the expedition location;
- You can also purchase energy for superbucks or for real money.
There are 2 types of bombs: stationary ones and some that you can buy and place wherever you choose!
If you want to clean a larger part of the territory, you can choose to detonate stationary bombs for a superbucks fee.
You can also purchase bombs and place them wherever you wish.
New! Now you will also get non-stationary bombs as rewards sometimes.
The rewards icons can be found on the right side of the screen.
“Gather and Get”:
Take any offer at the Energy drink sale 10 times, wait until the end of the expeditions and get a guaranteed reward!
Note: Claiming the 100 energy units also counts!
Expedition rewards” icon
Complete tasks, get Leaf coins for them and obtain the Seaside Town, a composition in 7 parts.
On the second tab of this offer you can see details about each reward:
There are 2 types of ratings for this expedition as well: a club tournament rating and the regular kind of rating.
Club tournament rating:
For the club rating it is necessary to gather Leaf tickets.
- You must be member of a club to participate in the club expeditionary tournament;
- Collect at least 10 Leaf tickets in special points on the expedition map to get into the club rating;
- All club members who are in the first 500 places in the rating will receive special rewards;
- A unique additional reward will be given to all club members, if their club finishes in the first 100 places of the rating;
- You can’t leave your club any more 3 days prior to the end of the club expeditionary tournament.
Regular expedition rating
For the regular expedition ratings it is necessary to collect Bird photos:
To enter the ratings it is necessary to collect at least 10 Birds’ photos.
In order to get both of these items, strike the trees with birds with energy. Every energy strike costs 45 expedition energy, but its effectiveness depends on luck. Sometimes it is necessary to strike more than once.
The trees with birds regenerate over time.
In order to get this reward, it is necessary to collect 300 Supply Bags.
For obtaining Supply Bags it is necessary to craft them.
So how do we do that?
After restoring the Workshop you will be able to craft Sacks there:
Using the sacks you will be able to collect Mangoes and Bananas:
From Mango and Banana Bags you will be able to assemble Supply Bags once at the Sport Yacht, after you restore it: