Fun 🎉, sun 🌞, sand 🏖️, refreshing drinks 🍹, summer 👙! What could be better? Participate in the new calendar 📅 quest and bring the Sand Festival to your city! 😍 You can play at your own pace or participate in the individual ratings and club tournament for an extra challenge 💪
Requirements: This quest will be received for players level 60+
What is new?
The quest is designed in a similar way to a calendar: complete 5 tasks every day and you will get a guaranteed reward!
After you are done with the 5 tasks for the current day you have 2 options:
you can complete additional tasks for the same day and earn extra rating points or buy access to another day with Superbucks.
In order to buy access to another day, simply click on it in the calendar and pay the fee for it. This is not mandatory, the access to another day will open by itself when the time for the current “default” day is up. However, please keep in mind you have the option to buy early access if you want to get the rewards faster or in order to complete the previous day and get five stars.
If you decide to buy access to another day:
- access to this day will open for the entire duration of the “Sand Festival” quest;
- buying a new day will not affect the time you have on your current day: let’s say you have 5 hours left on your current day and you decide to buy access to another day, you will still have those 5 hours on your current day, you will not lose them!
- you will continue with the day next to the one you have by default at the moment, when the current “default” day ends.
Good to know
- the timer depends on the “default” day, not on the one you bought, so please first of all focus on the “default” day. Buying other days and completing them is extra!
- You get a reward if you complete a day with 5 stars. 5 completed tasks = 5 stars!
- You move to the next day immediately after the end of the current “default” one. If you do not have time to finish all the daily tasks for the “default” day, for a few superbucks you can return and finish what you started.
Let’s take an example:
Our current “default” day is Day 5 and we still have 22 hours until it ends. We decided to buy another day, let’s say Day 7. For the time being we have finished with Day 5 and we can only work on Day 7. We cannot buy any additional days until we are done with the additional day we have already bought and we are currently working on, Day 7.
However, after the 22 hours we still have for the current “default” Day 5 are up, Day 6 will open up for us. When we are done with the 5 tasks for Day 6, we may return and continue to work on Day 7, if we haven’t finished with it before, we have already bought access to it one time so now it will be available to us for the entire time of the event without additional charges.
You can see all the rewards on the first tab of the quest window:
Some rewards are available for a certain number of Coins with castle.
Among these rewards are:
Spanish Hotel: 4,500 coins, 3-4 pearls, 3-4 energy every 20 hours, size 7×7, can be placed in all areas except the Snowy plateau;
Sand Fish: 1 needed item, 1-3 energy every 24 hours for 16 days; size 3×2, can be placed anywhere except the Snowy Plateau;
Sand Mermaid: 1 needed item every 24 hours for 16 days; size 2×2, can be placed anywhere except the Snowy Plateau;
There is also a prize that can be obtained by completing all days on the calendar with 5 stars:
Reward Ceremony: 4,500 coins, 3-5 pearls, 3-4 energy every 20 hours, size 4×4, can be placed anywhere;
Regular Ratings and Club tournament
The items that count towards the ratings are the Sand Buckets. It is necessary to collect at least 15 Sand Buckets to enter in the Ratings’ competition.
- You must be member of a club to participate in the club tournament;
- Collect at least 15 Tickets by completing tasks in the quest;
- All club members who are in the first 500 places in the rating will receive special rewards;
- A unique additional reward will be given to all club members, if their club finishes in the first 100 places of the rating;
- You can’t leave your club any more 3 days prior to the end of the club tournament.
Pay attention, the Club Tournament window has 2 tabs: the internal club rating and the all clubs’ rating!
The reward for the Club Tournament is the Sand Castle: 1,000 coins, 1-3 energy, 1 needed item for 16 days every 24 hours, size 3×3, can be placed anywhere except the Snowy plateau.