This Halloween 🎃 we have prepared for you a classical SuperCity expedition 💯! Delve into a magical world 🔮 and win all the fabulous prizes 🤩
A holiday party is planned in the city. Alice sets off for it, but on the way, she sees a boy in a rabbit costume who goes to the forest. She follows him because it’s not good for a child to wander alone in the woods. In the end, it ends up in a Miracle Country. There she will meet the Hatter, Rabbit, Humpty, and Cat and arrange a tea party for them. You can grow roses for the red king, play a few games of cricket, and find your way home in the maze.
Please take a few moments and read the rules:
Now you get “Cookie Tickets” for the club ratings by removing obstacles on the expedition location!
- You must be a member of a club to participate in the club expeditionary tournament;
- For every 100 purple energy units you get 1 Cookie Ticket;
- To take part in the rating, collect at least 10 Cookie Tickets;
- All club members who are in the first 500 places in the rating will receive special rewards;
- A unique additional reward will be given to all club members if their club finishes in the first 100 places of the rating.
You can’t leave your club any later than 3 days before the end of the club expeditionary tournament. You also can’t join a club any later than 3 days before the end of the club expeditionary tournament. That means if you leave a club 3 days before the tournament ends you are not able to join another or if you have not yet joined a club 3 days before it ends then you are not able to join one.
Removing any obstacle on the map costs purple expedition energy.
You can get energy in the following ways:
- It restores by itself naturally over time!
- By claiming 100 units for free every 12 hours;
- By crafting it in the “Energize” cafe. You can store up to 70 energy cans in your temporary expedition inventory!
- By opening chests on the temporary expedition location;
- By restoring buildings on the temporary expedition location;
- By completing the quests situated on the left side of the screen;
- By completing tasks in some of the restored buildings;
- You can also purchase energy for Superbucks or for real money.
There are 2 types of bombs:
1. Static Bombs: bombs that are already in place in the expedition area and are stationary.
2. Some that you can buy and place wherever you choose.
(If you want to clean a larger part of the territory, you can choose to detonate static bombs for a Superbucks fee.)
You will also get non-stationary bombs as rewards sometimes.
It is VERY IMPORTANT that you follow the quests on the LEFT SIDE of the game in the order they are given, if you just start clearing the land and not doing the quests in order, then you will have a hard time and get stuck until you actually do them.
The rewards icons can be found on the right side of the screen.
“Gather and Get”:
The gift is the Labyrinth with fountain which gives 2-4 candies every 24 hours.
Take any offer at the Energy drink sale from the top of your game 10 times, wait until the end of the expeditions and get a guaranteed reward! (any energy offer icons on the right side of the game do not count as those are offers and not sales, it has to be only the sales from the energy bar at the top when you click the + button)
Note: Claiming the 100 energy units also counts!
On the first tab, you see the tasks you need to complete to get Alice’s Cookies and obtain the Red King’s Realm, a composition in 7 parts. Every part gives a unique reward. The Red King’s Castle gives 3-4 candies every 20 hours.
On the second tab of this offer you can see details about each reward:
The rewards include Gate to the Castle, Red King Statue, Trampoline “Mushrooms”, Attraction “Tea cups”, Wonderful pastry shop, Pond of Tears, and Red King’s Castle, etc.
NOTE: Please remember that if you purchase the Expedition key, You do not get all of the items at once after purchase. You only get the rewards shown on the bottom AFTER you have collected the correct amount of cookies. You must continue to gather the number of cookies shown above each item before you get those rewards.
The third tab is Classical individual ratings:
To enter the ratings it is necessary to collect at least 10 Croquet balls.
In order to get these items, strike the 5 different Croquet fields with energy. Every energy strike costs 45 expedition energy, but its effectiveness depends on luck.
Sometimes it is necessary to strike more than once. Pay attention to these as the fields do regenerate over time. You can speed these up using Superbucks if you don’t want to wait for them to regenerate on their own.
NOTE: Please pay close attention as the price of the first speed-up in a day is fixed, however, each next one will be more expensive.
Mad Tea Party:
The Mad Tea Party gives 3-6 candies every 24 hours. In order to get this reward, it is necessary to collect 300 Dessert spoons. For obtaining the spoons it is necessary to craft them.
After restoring the Workshop you will be able to craft the Gold plated scissors:
Using the Gold plated scissors you will be able to remove the tree with gifts:
After you restore the Mad tea Party then you will be able to craft the Dessert Spoons: