Many citizens have decided to visit their grandparents 👵 for Thanksgiving 🦃! Their basements are full of treasure 🗝️, let’s go have a look and see what we can discover! 🤩
Every time you use a tool to dig around, you will spend some green energy to use the tool. How much energy each tool requires is mentioned next to it.
Similar to the expedition energy, the green basement energy:
- Regenerates by itself;
- You can claim 100 units every 12 hours;
- By completing tasks from the mouse you will find in the basement;
- You can buy it for Superbucks or money.
(Note: The key that comes together with the energy for completing the task can be used to open the red chests found in the basement).
You can start breaking down the cells from left to right. Sometimes you will have to strike more than once, depending on how strong the cell is. If empty cells fall into the range of the tool, the unused energy will be returned to you.
There are several ways to get rewards:
- Clear 120 cells every day and you will get a prize!
- More substantial prizes can be obtained for coins with a letter in the event store.
You can get the coins with a letter by digging in the basement. The main prize that you can get for coins with a letter is Granny’s house! (4250 coins, 2-5 candies / glass baubles, 2-5 energy every 24 hours)
- In the basement field you will also find some other items like jars with pickles, needle boxes, etc. Using these Items you will be able to help the Supercity characters and get in exchange Help coupons. Get a full scale of Help coupons and the next character will appear. Help all 3 characters and you will get the main prize from this tab: the Large Chicken coop! (3600 coins, 3-4 candies / glass baubles, 2-4 energy every 20 hours)
For every action undertaken in the basement you will receive stacks of letters that will go towards the ratings!