Yes, that’s right, Mayors 😉! Now you have the chance to continue your work on the previous exhibits 📜, or get a new exhibit for your Archaeological Museum: Beauty of India! 🇮🇳
📌All the details here:
You will still have a few small locations, but you must finish all quests in a location before you can leave it. How far you go will determine how many exhibits you will get.
You will follow quest chains from one object to another, you can move forward when you complete the last quest in that chain.
The current launch lasts for 9 days, but this event is meant to be a part of a larger cycle with several launches, so please do not worry about the time.
If you have participated in the previous archaeological expeditions, but did not complete the Egyptian collection or Ancient Rome, you can now continue your work on it!
If you want to revisit the former printable description, click here!
Let’s go over the basics together:
The goal is to obtain as many Tiny shards as possible and restore artifacts in the museum;
The exhibition profit depends on how many artifacts you have; the overall profit of the museum depends on how many exhibitions you have on display and how many exhibits in each of them;
You will notice a new exhibition is now available in your Archaeological museum: Beauty of India!
This does not mean the previous exhibition has disappeared! You can find it in the “Rooms” tab of the museum, where you have the options to see it or exhibit it:
You can also switch between them by using the blue arrows on the “Expositions” tab:
The archaeological expedition
You can fulfill tasks at the mobile stand to get extra energy:
You will also be able to craft energy cans after you restore the Field Kitchen, so now there are more sources of energy available for you right from the very start of the location!
Let’s go over all the sources of purple energy together one more time:
From the energy bank 100 free units every 12 hours;
- By opening chests found on the location;
- From the mobile stand;
- By crafting energy cans of 50 energy units at the Field kitchen; the Field kitchen has to be built at every new location again;
- From the club excavations (details below)
How to move further?
Simply find the Sealed Cave on the location, complete the requirements for opening it and you will be able to move on:
The Indian Market: collect 2500 valuable finds in the given time to win this prize; you can get the valuable finds by removing any obstacles on the expedition map. The Indian Market drops 3-4 glass baubles every 22 hours.
Any activity on the expedition locations will also bring you Excavation points. If you are in a club, these points will contribute to the general progress of the club and will bring you extra rewards: extra purple energy, candies, Superbucks, marathon cards, artifact fragments and items needed for upgrading the Archaeological museum.
You need to earn a minimum of 10 Excavation points for your club before you can collect your reward.
The biggest club reward for this event is the Shiva Statue; it drops 2-5 glass baubles every 22 hours.
Expedition energy from the club:
How it works:
- The Club keeps a log of excavation activity. It records daily expenditure of expedition energy by club members, as well as the club’s expenditure from all members put together.
- Each club member has a daily limit. Energy use that exceeds that limit is not counted in the club’s total expenditure.
- As soon as the club expenditure total reaches a certain milestone, all club members get a delivery of expedition energy. The more club members have taken part in the excavations, the bigger the delivery will be.
- This log resets daily. Pay attention to the timer!
- If you do not click the claim button in the time given before the timer resets then you do not get the reward!