🐰 A new classical Supercity expedition is here: “Chase the Bunny 🐇”!
Requirements: Level 15+
Please take a few moments and read the rules:
You get a “ticket with a carrot” for the club ratings by removing obstacles on the expedition location!
- You must be a member of a club to participate in the club expeditionary tournament;
- For every 100 purple energy units you get 1 Ticket with a carrot;
- To take part in the rating, collect at least 10 Tickets with a carrot;
All club members who are in the first 500 places in the rating will receive special rewards; A unique additional reward will be given to all club members if their club finishes in the first 100 places of the rating.
You can’t leave your club any later than 3 days before the end of the club expeditionary tournament. You also can’t join a club any later than 3 days before the end of the club expeditionary tournament. That means if you leave a club 3 days before the tournament ends you are not able to join another or if you have not yet joined a club 3 days before it ends then you are not able to join one.
Removing any obstacle on the map costs purple expedition energy.
You can get energy in the following ways:
- It restores by itself naturally over time!
- By Claiming 100 units for free every 12 hours;
- By crafting it in the “Energize” cafe. (You can store up to 70 energy cans in your temporary expedition inventory!)
- By opening chests on the temporary expedition location;
- By restoring buildings on the temporary expedition location;
- By completing the quests situated on the left side of the screen;
- By completing tasks in some of the restored buildings;
- You can also purchase energy for superbucks or for real money.
1. Now you have another way to get purple energy from the Tropical Bridge in the Bay Area!
2. Buy an Expeditionary Key and get extra energy from this building!
There are 2 types of bombs:
1. Static Bombs: bombs that are already in place in the expedition area and are stationary.
2. Some that you can buy and place wherever you choose.
Sometimes you will also get non-stationary bombs as rewards.
It is VERY IMPORTANT that you follow the quests on the LEFT SIDE of the game in the order they are given!! If you just start clearing the land and not doing the quests in order, then you will have a hard time and get stuck until you actually do them.
The rewards icons can be found on the right side of the screen.
“Gather and Get” Icon:
Take any offer at the Energy drink sale from the top of your game 10 times, wait until the end of the expeditions and get a guaranteed reward! The reward gives 4000 coins, 2-4 daffodils and 2-4 energy every 24 hours.
Note: Claiming the 100 energy units also counts!
Remember: All energy offer icons on the right side of the game do not count as those are offers and not sales, it has to be only the sales from the energy bar at the top of your game when you click the + button!
“Expedition rewards” icon:
On the first tab, you see the tasks you need to complete to get a coin with a carrot and obtain Easter Square.
The Easter Square comprises of these 7 parts:
Coloring Eggs: drops 1 daffodil every 20 hours;
Easter tree house: drops 1-2 daffodils every 20 hours;
Festive restaurant: drops 3-4 daffodils every 20 hours;
Rabbit fountain: drops 1 daffodil every 24 hours;
Street tables: drops 2-3 daffodils every 24 hours;
Festive Easter flower bed: 1400 coins & 1 energy every 16 hours;
Juice tasting: 1200 coins & 1 energy every 12 hours.
On the second tab of this offer you can see details about each reward:
NOTE: Please remember that if you purchase the Expedition key. You do not get all of the items at once after purchase. You only get the rewards shown on the bottom AFTER you have collected the correct amount of coins with the carrot.
You must continue to gather the number of coins with a carrot shown above each item before you get those rewards.
The third tab is Classical individual ratings:
To enter the ratings it is necessary to collect at least 10 Firework sets.
In order to get these items, strike the 5 different Cart with Fireworks, with energy. Every energy strike costs 45 expedition energy, but its effectiveness depends on luck.
Sometimes it is necessary to strike more than once. Pay attention to these as the fields do regenerate over time. You can speed these up using superbucks if you don’t want to wait for them to regenerate on their own.
NOTE: Please pay close attention as the price of the first speed-up in a day is fixed, however, each next one will be more expensive.
Holiday “Find all Eggs” icon:
In order to get this reward, it is necessary to collect 300 Photos with Easter Rabbit. The reward gives 6000 coins, 3-6 daffodils, 1 needed item, 2-5 energy every 24 hours.
After restoring the Workshop you will be able to craft the Gold plated scissors:
Using the gold plated scissors you will be able to remove the presents and Trees with eggs.
Complete the Holiday “Find all Eggs” quest and you can craft the Photo with Easter Rabbit.