⚡You will receive all rating rewards for the Expedition on the 1st of June – therefore you will get pearls right from the start of a new summer season!🌞
Have a great day!😽
SuperCity expedition is here: 🦝”Let’s protect our little brothers!“🐦The Animal 🦊 Hospital🏥 is in disrepair, but not for long! We will restore it as soon as we have gathered enough💾 resources!
Requirements: Level 15+
Please take a few moments to read the rules:
You get “Paw Tickets” for the club ratings by removing obstacles on the expedition location.
- You must be a member of a club to participate in the club expeditionary tournament;
- For every 100 purple energy units you get 1 Paw Ticket;
- To take part in the rating, collect at least 10 Paw Tickets;
- All club members who are in the first 500 places in the rating will receive special rewards; A unique additional reward will be given to all club members if their club finishes in the first 100 places of the rating.
- You can’t leave your club any later than 3 days before the end of the club expeditionary tournament.
- You also can’t join a club any later than 3 days before the end of the club expeditionary tournament.
- That means if you leave a club 3 days before the tournament ends you are not able to join another or if you have not yet joined a club 3 days before it ends then you are not able to join one.
You can get energy in the following ways:
- It restores by itself naturally over time!
- By claiming 100 units for free every 12 hours;
- By crafting it in the “Energize” cafe. (You can store up to 70 energy cans in your temporary expedition inventory!)
- By opening chests on the temporary expedition location;
- By restoring buildings on the temporary expedition location;
- By completing the quests situated on the left side of the screen;
- By completing tasks in some of the restored buildings;
- You can also purchase energy for superbucks or for real money.
Now you have another way to get purple energy:
Levels 15-99 you can receive bonus expedition energy from the restored Dodo Nest in the Bay once every 12 hours.
Levels 100+ you can receive bonus expeditionary energy from the constructed Modern Geyser Park in the Snow Plateau once every 12 hours.
Please note that you will receive bonus energy only from one of the objects
(depending on your level) and only during the expedition.
IMPORTANT: To remove the traps, you need to use 5 bundles of brushwood. Please wait until you have the task to clear them before you clear them, or they won’t count. Make sure to click the show button, so it shows you exactly which traps you need to click!!!
Buy an Expeditionary Key and get extra energy from this building!
There are 2 types of bombs:
1) Static Bombs: bombs that are already in place in the expedition area and are stationary.
2) Some that you can buy and place wherever you choose.
You will also get non-stationary bombs as rewards sometimes.
It is VERY IMPORTANT that you follow the quests on the LEFT SIDE of the game in the order they are given!! If you just start clearing the field and not doing the quests in order, you will struggle and get stuck until you actually complete them. Do all of the top quest first then continue to do the others under it.
The rewards icons are located on the right side of the screen.
‘Gather and Get’ Icon:
Take any top energy drink offer 10 times in your game, wait for expeditions to complete, and get a guaranteed reward!
Note: Claiming 100 units of energy counts too!
Remember: None of the energy offer icons on the right side of the game count as they are offers and not sales, they should only be sales from the energy bar at the top of your game when you click the + button!
“Expedition rewards” icon:
On the first tab, you see the tasks you need to complete to get a coin with a paw and obtain Animal Hospital.
The Animal Hospital is made up of these parts:
Hospital gates : 1200 coins & 1 energy every 12 hours;
Meadow with deer : 1400 coins & 1 energy every 16 hours;
Hill with goats : 1 daffodil every 20 hours;
Raccoon den : 1 daffodil every 24 hours;
Pond with otters : 1-2 daffodils every 20 hours;
First hospital wing : 2-3 daffodils every 24 hours;
Second hospital wing : 3-4 daffodils every 20 hours.
On the second tab of this offer you can see details about each reward. Remember to click on the Claim button to get your rewards!
NOTE: Please remember that if you purchase the Expedition key, You do not get all of the items at once after purchase. You only get the rewards shown on the TOP, AFTER you have collected the correct amount of coins with the paw.
You must continue to gather the number of coins with paw shown above each item before you get those rewards.
The third tab is Classical individual ratings:
To enter the ratings it is necessary to collect at least 10 Bird seeds.
In order to get these items, strike the 5 different Feed Stores, with energy. Every energy strike costs 45 expedition energy, but its effectiveness depends on luck.
Sometimes it is necessary to strike more than once. Pay attention to these as the fields do regenerate over time. You can speed these up using superbucks if you don’t want to wait for them to regenerate on their own.
NOTE: Please pay close attention as the price of the first speed-up in a day is fixed, however, each next one will be more expensive.
Reserve Security Center Icon:
In order to get this reward, it is necessary to collect 300 Flash Cards with recording.
After restoring the Workshop you will be able to craft the Claw Hammers:
Using the Claw Hammers you will be able to open boxes and covered boxes. For doing this you will get Batteries and CCTV Cameras.
After restoring the Reserve Security Center you will be able to produce Flash Card with recordings: