Mayors, the new chests are here! 😎
🗝 Open chests and get nice rewards
🗝 You need summer keys to open a chest
🗝 There are three types of chests for different number of keys
🗝 You can get keys from buildings, by completing tasks or in the keys shop
The main 🎁 reward is History Museum from Romania! 🇷🇴
Requirements: level 15+
In this event, you open chests and receive guaranteed prizes from each of them.
There are 3 types of chests. Each type of chests requires a different number of keys and brings rewards on a random basis.
1. Standard chest. You need 9 keys to open a chest and you can open 45 standard chests in total. One of these 45 chests will bring you the main reward.
2. Enhanced chest. You need 18 keys to open a chest and you can open up to 30 enhanced chests. Enhanced chests contain fewer decorations compared to standard chests. One of the 30 chests will bring you the main reward. The chance to get the main reward is higher in enhanced chests than in standard chests.
3. Super chest. You need 27 keys to open a chest and you can open up to 15 chests. Super chests contain no small decoration and more buildings sold for seasonal currency and superbucks in the game shop compared to standard and enhanced chests. One of the 15 chests will bring you the main reward. The chance to get the main reward is higher in super chests than in standard chests.
It is up to you to decide what chest to open: standard, enhanced or super chest.
You do not have to stick to one type of chests, you can open any chest you wish.
IMPORTANT! YOU CAN ONLY GET THE MAIN REWARD ONCE!
So, if you, for instance, opened a super chest and received the main reward, you will not be able to receive it again no matter how many standard chests and/or enhanced chests you open.
As soon as you receive the main reward in one of the chests, the possibility to obtain it in any further chest becomes blocked.
You can receive the main reward by opening any type of chests, but you can only get it once during the event.
The main reward is Constanza History Museum: 4200 coins, 1-3 pearls/candies, and 1-3 energy every 24 hours; size 7×8, can be placed anywhere.
Each chest can be opened with Summer Keys (9, 18, or 27).
There are 3 ways to get the Keys:
1. Completing quests
Key quests will appear one after the other in the menu on the left side.
Big Cleaning I (3 keys)
Ask friends for 5 Repair kits
Collect 9 Reinforcements (Cargo Port)
Collect 7 Screw wrenches (friends’ cities)
Big Cleaning II (3 keys)
Collect 8 Pumps (Water Tower, Upgraded Water Tower)
Collect 21 Jugs (Bakery, Upgraded Bakery)
Collect 16 Valves (Premium Cottage)
Big Cleaning III (4 keys)
Collect 6 Books (School, Valley School)
Collect 17 Maps of the stars (Stationery Shop, Upgraded Stationery Shop )
Collect 7 Dandelions (friends’ cities)
2. Collect profits from certain buildings:
Bridge: 1 key every 24 hours
Beauty Fair: 1 key every 8 hours
Holy Trinity Church in Fulnek: 2-3 keys every 24 hours
Cretulescu Palace: 2-3 keys every 24 hours
Palace of Fine Arts: 2-3 keys every 24 hours
3. Purchasing keys from a special offer
Holy Trinity Church in Fulnek, Czech Republic: 4000 coins, 1-4 pearls/candies, 1-4 energy, and 2-3 keys every 24 hours during the promotion; size 10×8, can be placed anywhere.
Palace of Fine Arts: 3800 coins, 2-4 energy, and 2-3 keys every 18 hours during the promotion
Cretulescu Palace: 4000 coins, 1-4 pearls/candies, 1-4 energy, and 2-3 keys every 24 hours during the promotion
Bruges City Hall: 4100 coins, and 1-4 energy every 24 hours
Basilica of the Sacred Heart: 3700 coins, and 2-3 energy every 20 hours
Toulouse Cathedral: 3300 coins, and 2-4 energy every 20 hours
Wish you good luck!