Mayors, the new Halloween chests are here! 😎
🗝 Open chests and get nice rewards
🗝 You need Scary keys to open a chest
🗝 There are three types of chests for different number of keys
🗝 You can get keys from buildings, by completing tasks or in the keys shop
The main 🎁 reward is the Library of Bucharest University (9×7, can be placed anywhere; it will bring you candies 🍬 all autumn).
Requirements: level 15+
In this event, you open chests and receive guaranteed prizes from each of them.
There are 3 types of chests. Each type of chests requires a different number of keys and brings rewards on a random basis.
1. Standard chest. You need 9 keys to open a chest and you can open 45 standard chests in total. One of these 45 chests will bring you the main reward.
2. Enhanced chest. You need 18 keys to open a chest and you can open up to 30 enhanced chests. Enhanced chests contain fewer decor compared to standard chests. One of the 30 chests will bring you the main reward. The chance to get the main reward is higher in enhanced chests than in standard chests.
3. Super chest. You need 27 keys to open a chest and you can open up to 15 chests. Super chests contain no small decor and more buildings sold for seasonal currency and superbucks in the game shop compared to standard and enhanced chests. One of the 15 chests will bring you the main reward. The chance to get the main reward is higher in super chests than in standard chests.
It is up to you to decide what chest to open: standard, enhanced or super chest.
You do not have to stick to one type of chests, you can open any chest you wish.
IMPORTANT! YOU CAN ONLY GET THE MAIN REWARD ONCE!
So, if you, for instance, opened a super chest and received the main reward, you will not be able to receive it again no matter how many standard chests and/or enhanced chests you open.
As soon as you receive the main reward in one of the chests, the possibility to obtain it in any further chest becomes blocked.
You can receive the main reward by opening any type of chests, but you can only get it once during the event.
The main reward is the Library of Bucharest University: 4200 coins, 1-3 candies, and 1-3 energy every 24 hours; size 9×7, can be placed anywhere.
Each chest can be opened with Scary Keys (9, 18, or 27).
There are 3 ways to get the Keys:
1. Completing quests
Key quests will appear one after the other in the menu on the left side.
Hero Outfit I (3 keys)
Collect 12 sandwiches (Pub, Upgraded Pub)
Collect 7 fire extinguishers (Water Tower, Upgraded Water Tower)
Collect 6 shovels (in friends’ cities)
Hero Outfit II (3 keys)
Collect 14 hanging baskets (Recreational Cottage, Upgraded Recreational Cottage)
Ask friends for 6 candy bars
Collect 25 stepladders (Convenience Store, Upgraded Convenience Store)
Hero Outfit III (4 keys)
Collect 18 warm jackets (Premium Cottage)
Collect 20 ballroom shoes (Shoe Shop, Upgraded Shoe Shop)
Collect 7 reinforcements (Construction Factory, Upgraded Construction Factory)
2. Collect profits from certain buildings:
Supertanic: 1 key every 24 hours
Windmill: 1 key every 18 hours
Church of St Mary: 2-3 keys every 24 hours
San Martin Palace: 2-3 keys every 24 hours
Hauptwache in Frankfurt am Main: 2-3 keys every 24 hours
3. Purchasing keys from a special offer
Hauptwache in Frankfurt am Main: 4000 coins, 1-4 candies, 1-4 energy, and 2-3 keys during the promotion every 24 hours; size 6×6, can be placed anywhere.
San Martin Palace: 4000 coins, 1-4 candies, 1-4 energy, and 2-3 keys during the promotion every 24 hours
Church of St Mary: 4000 coins, 1-4 energy, and 2-3 keys during the promotion every 24 hours
Blue Souk Market: 3900 coins, and 3-4 energy every 24 hours
Hazrat Sultan: 3900 coins, and 3-4 energy every 24 hours
Blue Church: 4200 coins, and 2-3 energy every 22 hours
Wish you good luck!