Part I. General Tips and Hints
1. SuperCity resets at 5:00 pm EST (or 21:00 UTC) daily. Visit your neighbors before the timer resets.
2. Try to send out requests for energy to everyone on your friends’ list right before the game resets.
3. The To-Do list is a very important part of the game. It is the “building blocks” of the city, meaning that it has you do all the quests that open up all lands, and the quests in them, it has you build the important buildings that make your city. Every season the quests will change lands and will be based in those lands, so if you don’t have all lands open and the quests in them done, it will be hard for you.
Once you have the To-Do list finished, by that time, you would have saved enough of the Superbucks the game gives you every 5 days and you would have bought the buildings that cost Superbucks that these quests require. By the time you have gotten the To-Do list done, you should have been able to buy many of multiples of the buildings that cost coins as well.
4. Only add quests you are ready to do to the To-Do List as new quests added cannot be removed. The only way to get quests off of your To-Do list is to actually do them because they are very important to the rest of the game and you will need those quests done in order to be able to do most of the “New quests” on the right side of the screen.
Once you have hit the 10 quests limit, you cannot start any new quest until you have cleared some of the quests in the To-Do List. So just be mindful whenever you add quests to the To-Do List!
5. If your game feels slow or lag, try turning off “Animation”. You can do so by clicking on the Settings icon (gear symbol).
6. NEVER click “USE” for a Timed Quest until you are ready to use the items to complete the task, you will lose them if you run out of time and have to restart the task!
7. Yellow Timed Quests – Don’t worry if you fail the quest! You will have the option to restart it once it ends. However you may lose some of the entitled quest rewards along the way.
8. Red Timed Quests – If you fail the quest, you will have the option to pay Superbucks to complete it.
9. How to “fill” a business (or shop) “x” number of times without waiting for the harvest timer?
Fill the Shop – Store it – Place it in your city – Fill it again – Rinse and repeat until the task is completed.
10. How to start a new recipe on an “in-process” or busy Production building or farm?
Store the Production building or farm and put it back in your city. It is now ready for a new recipe. (Warning! You will lose any coins/superbucks used for the former recipe.)
11. How to build a Casino?
When you first start the game, you should always go for the 7 Superbucks reward at the end of your daily bonus week. You will need Superbucks to purchase those premium buildings to complete your quests. Eventually you will want to start collecting Chips to build your Casino.
To build a Casino, you have to collect 4 different chips every 5th day from daily bonus in place of the 7 Superbucks over a 4 weeks period. In other words, you’ll forego your 28 Superbucks over 4 weeks in exchange for a Casino.
You can have more than one Casino in your City Center (up to a max of 7) but you will need lots of land space in between each of them.
12. Buy multiples of each type of Business, especially the ones that have long harvest times, such as Pub, Coffee House, Fashion Boutique, Pool Parlour, even Bakeries, Subway stations, Stationery shops and Flower kiosks since they are frequently used in quests.
13. The harvest timer for a Residence building continues to run even when kept in storage. So if you are out of land space, putting multiple Residence buildings in temporary storage may be a good solution. The Residence building when placed from storage will be ready for profit collection.
14. Once you acquire more land expansions, consider keeping a bunch of farms on one so you can have Watermelons, Potatoes or Wheat ready to harvest when you need them for a quest. You need to keep up a sufficient level of goods to be used to maintain your Businesses.
15. Never let any Processing building go IDLE! Especially the unique ones like the Cargo Port, College and University! Create something as they are likely to be used up by a future quest.
16. Every season the quests will change lands and will be based in those lands. Hence it is advisable to have all lands open and the quests in them done. The lands with their respective seasons and seasonal currency are as follows:
Summer: June – August (Pearls) – Sands
Fall: Sep – Nov (Candies) – Highland
Winter: Dec – Feb (Baubles) – Snow Plateau
Spring: Mar – May (Daffodils) – Enchanted Valley
At the end of a season, all the leftover currency will be automatically exchanged to the next seasonal currency at 5 to 1 rate (e.g. 5 candies = 1 bauble).
17. These are the buildings that cannot be clicked by your neighbors to speed up progress. Don’t bother putting Pink Hearts in front of them.
– Cargo Port
– Ski Resort
– Water Park
– Jet Ski Rental Station
– Stadium or Super Stadium
– Sports Village (Snow Plateau)
– Astrologer’s Home (City Sight)
– Australian Opera House (Sands)
– Furniture Factory and Tailor’s Workshop
– College and University (Infrastructure buildings)
– Hawaiian Restaurant, Surf Station and Yacht (on water)
– All Entertainment buildings namely Club (or SuperClub), Concert Hall, Wedding Palace, “Love” Reality Show, Tennis Court, Volleyball Court and Film Set.
18. Use the map tool to visit or send help to other parts of your neighbor’s city.
19. Lastly when you get more lands expanded, it helps to move some businesses out of the City Center if you don’t need neighbors’ help with them. This will prevent unwanted clicks and help your neighbors find what you need faster.
Part II. Neighbor Visiting Tips
1. If you need specific help in your city, change your City Name to “Pub x5” or “Coffee x5” etc. Refer to some new features in the Super Update.
2. Leave a message for your friends in your city. To tell your neighbors what buildings you want them to speed-up, just click your city name and type the message in a special text box below (100 characters maximum)!
To see your friends’ messages in their cities, just click the bubble near the profile picture (see screenshot):
3. Using Pink Hearts is a good way to draw attention to the buildings you need help with. Having all those buildings lined up in one spot would be marvelous!
4. Remember to read your Neighbors’ City Name or Banner and look out for Pink Hearts to return their favor!
5. Try to avoid clicking on Electronics Plants unless specified by your neighbor. Those items take a very long time to craft and your neighbor may have crafted them well in advance for a future quest.
6. Clicking on Fire Station does not serve any help.
Part III. How to use Hearts to maximize neighbor visits:
1. If you see people saying “click my hearts,” they are asking you to click those items designated by “For Lovers” Sculptures. “For Lovers” Sculpture can be bought from the Shop under the “Roads and Decorations” tab – keep scrolling forward until you find it.
2. For best results, use hearts in a clearly marked area IN FRONT of your city. This helps your neighbors find what you want to speed up faster!
3. Remember your neighbors can only help to “speed up” each marked building by 5 clicks (or 2 hrs 30 mins), after which you have to readily accept their help to reset this limit. Otherwise your neighbor will see “No help is needed…” when hovering over the building.
4. Use City Name or Banner in your city to clearly show what you want help with. There are times when everything can’t fit in one area, use hearts to mark those items.