July’s 🕶️ Wheel of Fortune is here! 🎈 One of the main prizes is the Washington National Cathedral, an American cathedral of the Episcopal ⛪Church. The cathedral is in Washington, D.C., the capital of the United States. 🇺🇸 The second main prize is the Dalhousie🏰 Castle, located in Scotland🏴. Brimming with over 700 📜years of history, Dalhousie Castle is the kind of place that could have been plucked from the 📖pages of a 🧚♀️ fairy-tale. 🥰 Once the seat 🪑 of the Ramsay Clan, the castle boasts an illustrious guest 📋 list that includes King👑 Edward I, Sir 🤴Walter Scott, Oliver 🪖Cromwell, and Queen 👸Victoria.
Requirement: Level 15+
- There are 10 slots on the wheel: each of them with a prize. Some prizes can be won only once, others can be won multiple times.
- You start with 5 free tokens.
- You can get a free token every 12 hours or you can buy more tokens! Now we have also added discount coupons for tokens!
- You can get rewards not only from the wheel itself but also from an event store!
- Trade-in your rubies earned from the wheel for more valuable prizes in the event store.
- The event store will work 2 more days after the end of the promotion, so you have time to trade in all your rubies; If you do not trade in your rubies, they will automatically be turned into useful items (energy, lucky cards) when the event store closes.
Remember to use the +45 energy that you have in storage so when you get more from the wheel, you don’t lose it. It is important to make sure you use them as they collect in the inventory.
On the wheel:
Washington Cathedral: 4300 coins, 1 XP, 1-3 energy, 1-4 pearls every 24 hours; size 7×10, can be placed everywhere;
For every 1-39 spin there is a chance you will get this prize! If you do not get it for this number of spins, it will drop guaranteed on the 40th spin!
In the event store:
Dalhousie Castle: 4400 coins, 1 XP, 1-3 energy, 2-3 pearls every 23 hours; size 9×7, can be placed everywhere;
This building can be obtained for 150 rubies from the event store after you spin the wheel 80 times!
The prizes you can buy with rubies in the event store depend on the number of times you spin the wheel: the more spins, the better will be the prizes available for you! Notice the number of times it shows that you need to spin to get the prizes you want.