Mayors, the first autumn chests are here! 😎
🗝 Open chests and get nice rewards
🗝 You need autumn keys to open a chest
🗝 There are three types of chests for different number of keys
🗝 You can get keys from buildings, by completing tasks or in the keys shop
The main 🎁 reward is the Art Pavilion in Zagreb (9×6, can be placed anywhere).
Requirements: level 15+
In this event, you open chests and receive guaranteed prizes from each of them.
There are 3 types of chests. Each type of chests requires a different number of keys and brings rewards on a random basis.
1. Standard chest. You need 9 keys to open a chest and you can open 45 standard chests in total. One of these 45 chests will bring you the main reward.
2. Enhanced chest. You need 18 keys to open a chest and you can open up to 30 enhanced chests. Enhanced chests contain fewer decor compared to standard chests. One of the 30 chests will bring you the main reward. The chance to get the main reward is higher in enhanced chests than in standard chests.
3. Super chest. You need 27 keys to open a chest and you can open up to 15 chests. Super chests contain no small decor and more buildings sold for seasonal currency and superbucks in the game shop compared to standard and enhanced chests. One of the 15 chests will bring you the main reward. The chance to get the main reward is higher in super chests than in standard chests.
It is up to you to decide what chest to open: standard, enhanced or super chest.
You do not have to stick to one type of chests, you can open any chest you wish.
IMPORTANT! YOU CAN ONLY GET THE MAIN REWARD ONCE!
So, if you, for instance, opened a super chest and received the main reward, you will not be able to receive it again no matter how many standard chests and/or enhanced chests you open.
As soon as you receive the main reward in one of the chests, the possibility to obtain it in any further chest becomes blocked.
You can receive the main reward by opening any type of chests, but you can only get it once during the event.
The main reward is the Art Pavilion in Zagreb: 4200 coins, 1-3 candies, and 1-3 energy every 24 hours; size 9×6, can be placed anywhere.
Each chest can be opened with Autumn Keys (9, 18, or 27).
There are 3 ways to get the Keys:
1. Completing quests
Key quests will appear one after the other in the menu on the left side.
School Party I (3 keys)
Collect 13 Bottles of vitamins (Farm, Upgraded Farm when you harvest strawberry)
Collect 12 Bags of flour (Bistro, Upgraded Bistro)
Collect 6 Air balloons (in friends’ cities)
School Party II (3 keys)
Collect 9 Fire extinguishers (Water Tower, Upgraded Water Tower)
Collect 10 Love letters (Colonial House, Upgraded Colonial House)
Ask friends for 6 Pony’s combs
School Party III (4 keys)
Collect 14 Spools of thread (when you collect Wool, Tulle, Denim, Printed cotton, Linen, Venetian lace, Silk, Velvet, Lace from Textile Factories; when you collect Wool, Felt, Cashmere from Upgraded Textile Factories)
Collect 10 Chewing gums (Convenience Store, Upgraded Convenience Store)
Collect 3 First aid kits (Drugstore)
2. Collect profits from certain buildings:
Lighthouse: 1 key every 24 hours
Student Campus: 1 key every 12 hours
Holy Trinity Church in Fulnek: 2-3 keys every 24 hours
San Martin Palace: 2-3 keys every 24 hours
Villa Augustus in Dordrecht: 2-3 keys every 24 hours
3. Purchasing keys from a special offer
San Martín Palace: 4000 coins, 1-4 candies, 1-4 energy, and 2-3 keys during the promotion every 24 hours; size 10×7, can be placed anywhere.
Holy Trinity Church in Fulnek: 4000 coins, 1-4 candies, 1-4 energy, and 2-3 keys during the promotion every 24 hours
Villa Augustus in Dordrecht: 4000 coins, 1-4 energy, and 2-3 keys during the promotion every 24 hours
Pennsylvania Academy of Arts: 4100 coins, and 1-4 energy every 22 hours
Casa Vicens: 3750 coins, and 1-4 energy every 24 hours
Romanian Athenaeum: 4000 coins, and 1-4 energy every 22 hours
Wish you good luck!