Some time ago our game was moved to a new Facebook platform called Facebook Gaming.
The reasons for doing this are listed here.
This entailed some changes in the way the game screen now looks (you can find out about all the changes that the transition to Facebook Gaming entailed here).
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at how to find your player ID if you’re playing SuperCity on Facebook.
We remind you that the player ID is required when contacting the game support. With its help, our support specialists can find your game profile in the system and access all the data of your game. In most cases, this is necessary to help you with your request.
How can you find your player ID?
1. Click on the gear icon in the lower right corner of the game screen.
2. Click on the top green button to copy your player ID.
In this case, visually nothing will happen – this is normal. Clicking this button will automatically copy your player ID to your computer’s memory.
3. After clicking on the green button, navigate to where you need to paste your player ID, put the mouse cursor in the desired field and paste your player ID. Your ID will appear in the field where the cursor was.
You can paste the copied player ID in a number of ways, such as by pressing the Ctrl+V keys on your keyboard, or by right-clicking the mouse and selecting the “Paste” option.
1. Click on the search for friends button in the lower left corner of the screen.
2. Go to the “Find friends” tab.
3. Below in the box “Your code for friends” you will see your player ID. Double-click on it with the left mouse button to select it, then copy it using the Ctrl + C keys on your keyboard. After that, go to where you need to paste your player ID, put the mouse cursor in the desired field and paste your player ID. Your ID will appear in the field where the cursor was.