Victor Rich collects all his photographs from different corners of the globe. Having collected most of them, he realizes that the shots have been gathered for an entire photo exhibition. The billionaire decides to hold a photo exhibition at the grand opening of his new mansion.
Requirements: it is received by the players who have cleared the landslide for the train in the City Center;
The main reward is the Victor Rich’s Villa (3,800 coins, 1,200 piastres, 3-5 pearls every 20 hours, size 10×9, can be placed on the water expansions in the Bay area) + 100 marathon points.
How many trains do I have at my disposal?
Once you click on the train, its status will change from “Arrived” to “Loading” and the timer will start!
There are 2 tabs in the Rewards section: “Souvenir Photos” and “Patents”.
In the “Souvenir Photos” tab you will be able to get intermediary prizes, the main prize and the extra prizes after the main prize. You will be able to see what prize comes next by scrolling with the mouse on top of the gift box:
The main reward is reward No. 9. Positions number 10, 11 and 12 are extra rewards which go on and on forever.
Lower tab “Patents”:
Load up all the wagons on the train with goods and you’ll get: 1 patent for a common train, 2 patents for the golden train. You can use patents to upgrade your train: the rewards on this tab are engines and wagons. In case you have all them all, you will get photos instead.
Positions number 10, 11 and 12 are extra rewards which go on and on forever: pearls, summer keys, 25 Superbucks.
How do you get a golden train this time?
Send out 5 fully- loaded trains and you will get a golden train!
How can I see how many photos I will get for sending out a train?
The number of Souvenir photos you get depends on how many wagons you load and if the train is a regular one or a golden. You can see the number of points you’ll get by looking at the hint next to the “Send” button:
What counts for the ratings are the Souvenir photos. You have to collect at least 15 Souvenir photos to enter the ratings’ competition.
After the quest ends, players who take first 25 places receive the extra rewards:
- 1st place: Gold Camera (gives 5-7 Superbucks and 5-7 pearls every 24 hours for 16 days after the placement in the city) + 120 marathon points;
- 2nd place: Silver Camera (gives 4-6 Superbucks and 4-6 pearls every 24 hours for 16 days after the placement in the city) + 80 marathon points ;
- 3rd place: Bronze Camera (gives 3-5 Superbucks and 3-5 pearls every 24 hours for 16 days after the placement in the city) + 60 marathon points;
- 4-6th places: 50 pearls + 50 marathon points;
- 7-10th places:40 pearls + 40 marathon points;
- 11-15th places: 30 pearls + 30 marathon points;
- 16-20th places: 25 pearls + 25 marathon points;
- 21-25th places: 20 pearls + 20 marathon points.