Mayors, we have expanded the countryside: honey 🍯 towns need your help too!
Visit the towns 🚂 and help them set up the production of jam and honey.
🎁 The main reward in the event will allow you to upgrade your fruit farms and grow pomegranates there!
Welcome to the new event!
This event is available for players level 60 and above.
To move to the event location, you need to click on the round button next to the bus station.
If there is a coin over the bus station, you must first collect the profit, after which you can move to the event location.
As soon as you move to the event location for the first time, the countdown will start. You can accumulate points for completing tasks and receive rewards for this only until the time runs out. After the time runs out, you can move to the next location and try to complete all the tasks in the allotted time there.
The apple location
There are four production buildings here.
1. The Handyman Workshop
– Sack: 3 pcs. at a time, requires 1 tuffet + 1 needlework box
– Jar: 10 pcs. at a time, requires 1 stone + 1 gas burner
2. Fruit Pickup Truck
– Sack of apples: 1 pc. at a time, requires 1 sack + 30 apples
3. Outdoor kitchen
– Pot of jam: 1 pc. at a time, requires 1 sack of apples + 1 bundle of cinnamon sticks
– Bundle of cinnamon sticks: 1 pc. at a time, requires 1 pink flower + 1 purple flower
4. Granny’s Jams Shop
– Jar of jam: 5 pcs. at a time, requires 1 pot of jam + 5 jars
You will find the following obstacles on the field:
1. Dry grass
Requires 1 pair of secateurs, brings 1 tuffet to produce sacks.
2. Pink bush
Requires 1 pair of secateurs, brings 3 pink flowers to produce bundles of cinnamon sticks.
3. Purple bush
Requires 1 pair of secateurs, brings 3 purple flowers to produce bundles of cinnamon sticks.
Requires 1-3 picks, bring 1-3 stones to produce jars.
5. Apple tree
Brings 1 apple, production time – 1.5 minutes.
The honey location
There are two production buildings here.
1. The Handyman Workshop
– Jar for honey: 10 pcs. at a time, requires 1 stone + 1 gas burner
2. Smackerel of Honey Shop
– Jar of honey: 1 or 6 pcs. at a time, requires 1 or 6 honeycomb frames + 1 or 6 jars for honey
You will find the following obstacles on the field:
1. Peony bush
Requires 15 wild bees, brings 3 bottles of flower nectar (production time 30 minutes).
Requires 10 bottles of flower nectar, bring 1 honeycomb frame.
3. Tree with a hive
Brings 10 wild bees, production time is 5 minutes.
Requires 1-3 picks, brings 1-3 stones to produce jars.
New productions in the city
To complete the tasks of the event, some items have been added to the production of your city.
Is required to get stones, buy land, and clear the railway.
Are required to get tuffets, pink flowers, and purple flowers, buy land, and clear the railway.
3. Gas burner
Is required to produce jars.
4. Needlework box
Is required to produce sacks.
What you need to do
Your task is to produce jars with jam or honey.
The production cycle in the apple location is as follows:
1. Immediately start picking apples from apple trees. No items are required to collect them, and a lot of apples will be needed. Apple trees ripen in a minute and a half.
2. In the cargo port, produce picks, secateurs, gas burners and needlework boxes.
3. Collect tuffets, stone, pink flowers, purple flowers from the land.
4. In the Handyman Workshop, produce sacks and jars.
5. In the Outdoor Kitchen, make bundles of cinnamon sticks.
6. In the Fruit Pickup Truck, produce sacks of apples as soon as you have enough sacks and apples.
7. In the Outdoor Kitchen, produce pots of jam as soon as you have enough sacks of apples.
8. In the Granny’s Jams Shop, produce jars of jam as soon as you have enough pots of jam.
Jars of jam are points that count towards the reward line. The more jars of jam you produce, the further you will move in the reward line.
The production cycle in the honey location is as follows:
1. Immediately start picking wild bees from trees with a hive. No items are required to collect them, and a lot of bees will be needed. New bees will appear on these trees in 5 minutes.
2. Put wild bees on peony bushes. These bushes produce bottles of flower nectar. Bottles will be ready in 30 minutes.
3. In the cargo port, produce picks, secateurs, and gas burners.
4. Collect stone from the land.
5. In the Handyman Workshop, produce jars when you have enough gas burners and stone.
6. Collect bottles of flower nectar from peony bushes and bring them to beehives. Beehives produce honeycomb frames.
7. Collect honeycomb frames from beehives.
8. In the Smackerel of Honey Shop, produce jars of honey as soon as you have enough honeycomb frames and jars.
Jars of honey are points that count towards the reward line. The more jars of honey you produce, the further you will move in the reward line.
Goals and rewards
Click here to check goals and rewards:
Here are the tasks for the current location.
There are four of them in total. For the completion of each task, event coins are awarded.
As you accumulate a certain number of coins, you will receive a prize from the gift box.
100 coins – “Complete” coupon for business
250 coins – “Complete” coupon for factories
500 coins – “Complete” coupon for special buildings of the Central location
800 coins – work tools
In this tab, you get prizes as you produce jars of jam or honey.
Rewards from the bottom row are available to all players after producing the appropriate number of jars of jam or honey.
Rewards from the top row are unlocked after purchasing a golden key but also become available only after the production of the corresponding number of jars of jam or honey.
The location has six expansions, which contain the objects necessary for production (apple trees, rocks, dry grass, bushes, beehives, trees with a hive, and peony bushes).
Immediately after the start of the event, one expansion is open to you at the bottom left.
To purchase expansions, you will need a pick, a pair of secateurs, and a builder.
The remaining 5 expansions are hidden under the clouds. They can be purchased once you have produced the appropriate number of jars of jam or honey.
In the apple location:
To buy expansion 2, you need to produce 15 jars of jam.
To buy expansion 3, you need to produce 40 jars of jam.
To buy expansion 4, you need to produce 70 jars of jam.
To buy expansion 5, you need to produce 100 jars of jam.
To buy expansion 6, you need to produce 150 jars of jam.
In the honey location:
To buy expansion 2, you need 15 jars of honey.
To buy expansion 3, you need 40 jars of honey.
To buy expansion 4, you need 80 jars of honey.
To buy expansion 5, you need 150 jars of honey.
To buy expansion 6, you need 230 jars of honey.
Clearing the railway will allow you to get event coins. A fully cleared railway will open the way to the next event location.
To clear each section, you will need a pick, a pair of secateurs, and a metal beam. They can be produced at the cargo port.
The event completion
1. If you missed the time on the timer:
– The timer disappears from the icon.
– The “Rewards” tab becomes unavailable (i.e. further production of jars of jam or honey will not earn you points and will not allow you to receive rewards in the reward rows).
– You can try to complete the next location. To do this, you need to move there.
2. If you completed all the tasks before the timer expired:
– Completing all the tasks will allow you to get all the rewards in the line.
– You can immediately move to the next location to continue the game.
How to move to the next location
– To go to the next location, you need to completely clear the railway and click on the train.
The main reward in the event is at the end of the rewards line in the “Rewards” tab.
It is a blueprint.
Once you’ve produced the required number of jars of jam or honey and reached the end of the reward line, you can obtain blueprints. They can be used at the Architecture Bureau to improve your Fruit Farms or Family Houses. To collect more blueprints, you need to go to the next event location and complete all the tasks there.
Upgraded Fruit Farm: you will be able to grow a new fruit there – pomegranate.
Upgraded Fruit Farm
Maximum number of buildings: 7
1 Wooden beam
4 Building Upgrade Plans
5 Building Upgrade Plans
1 Metal beam
6 Building Upgrade Plans
3 Dragon Fruits
7 Building Upgrade Plans
8 Building Upgrade Plans
9 Building Upgrade Plans
10 Building Upgrade Plans
Upgraded Family House